Old 3FC member returning!

• I used to browse this site all the time when i was on Weight Watchers dieting in 2006... i joined WW in january at 219lbs... i lost 60lbs in 6 months while on WW but stopped going due to vacations... however i continued to lose weight untill the next may and got down to 137lbs (82lbs lost TOTAL!!) and i felt great! Then that september (2007) i began dating my now boyfriend and over the next year i gained back 20lbs and in september 2008 i started using birth control and have since gained 10 more lbs! So started following the WW Points system again (i still have all my old stuff) at 173lbs and i already lost 4lbs! This time im going to keep it off!! I plan to join WW again in a few weeks so i can continue to lose weight, then maintain, and become a lifetime member so i can really keep it off. S

Just wanted to reintroduce myself! my name is Nadine! feel free to send me messages im always up for chatting!
  • Nadine: back. I'm newer to WW.. the last few weeks. You seem to be doing very well! It is definitely a lifetime/maintenance able program!
    I look forward to seeing your progress and getting to know you.
    Funny we have a Rochester also in NY.. It's pretty big city.
  • Congrats on your success Nadine! You've made fantastic progress and I'm sure you will continue to do so! Best of luck.
  • So nice to meet you and look forward to hearing aboutyour success at losing again and maintaining.