3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   "35 Flex Points" (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/164095-35-flex-points.html)

cowgirl76 02-09-2009 07:51 PM

"35 Flex Points"

How many flex points is everyone using? Is it the same every week? How much weight are you loosing? Thanks

cdawnfine 02-09-2009 08:45 PM

Hi,

I have lost 45lbs to date and hit my goal 4 weeks ago. (I chose the high for my weight to mantain for 3-4 months then I will see if I want to go lower) Everyone uses the points differently some people spread them out over the week evenly by adding 5 points to there daily points, others use them for nights out. I choose to use mine this way. Once a week I pick a favorite dish and I have it not the diet version not the light version the regular version. This week it was a bacon cheese burger on a roll with fries ate the whole thing and loved it, sometimes its a bagel with lox and cream cheese it is different every week. This way I never feel as if I am missing anything. This seems to work for me. Good Luck I hope this helps you.

MandiK 02-09-2009 08:58 PM

I usually use mine for going out to eat. I used some of mine last week to get chipotle! Yum! I got a burrito bowl with all my favorite toppings. Some people spread their points out and have a few each day, and I would do that if i was feeling hungry on a regular basis, but I can stay within my daily limit of points without getting hungry, so I save the flex points up for a special treat. I have lost anywhere between 2 and 4 pounds each week!

suitejudyblueeyes 02-10-2009 08:51 AM

I usually use mine, but there are weeks that I don't. I see success either way, but if I can eat more and lose, that's what I want to do!

Kelly_S 02-10-2009 12:21 PM

I use all my daily and all my weekly and any and all activity points I earn.

wanna b thin 02-10-2009 01:06 PM

I heard recently of a leader that recommended you use the 35 flex points for snacks like 100 cal packs, fiber bars, skinny cows, things like that. That way you focus on using your daily points for more health foods. Interesting concept, I'm going to try that.

run4change 02-10-2009 01:19 PM

I use all of them. While I was losing i usually at half-all.

vdaybaby 02-10-2009 03:42 PM

I ALWAYS use AT LEAST 35....it's been really hard for me to stay under 35 lately...

missjay 02-10-2009 06:40 PM

I use mine too and still losing. This way I don't feel deprived.

shcirerf 02-13-2009 02:20 PM

I use all my extra 35 too.

A few for guilt free happy hour. A few for guilt free eating out and a few for emergency/unexpected situations.

cowgirl76 02-14-2009 09:04 PM

Thanks, I workout 4-5 hours a week so i figured I can eat them butttt sometimes I loose, sometimes I don't. I do need to them to feel satisfied.

tdiprincess 02-16-2009 10:52 AM

I use generally 1-4 extra a day at times. Some days I'm spot on, others I'm not. If I have left over then I have a nice meal or go out at the end of the week. I don't weight myself the day after that.. but that's what I do. Last week I was down 2lbs.. which I need to change my signature. But, each one of us has to find our groove that works for us.

run4change 02-16-2009 07:34 PM

In the beginning, I did not eat any 35's, in the middle I ate half, and after that I pretty much ate all of them every week unless I am trying to lose extra for a race or something.

aneleh 03-03-2009 08:38 PM

Hmm I don't eat ANY usually. I stick to 23pts a day. I was just wondering if eating my 35 flex points would make me gain, because the scale seems so sensitive to even 2pts over 23. That makes no sense!! I think I'll try eating some of the flex points this week and see what happens.

pflughzy 03-04-2009 06:09 AM

I haven't used any of my flex points either. I'm afraid to, I guess. Maybe I'll try to eat a few this week and see what happens also.