eTools question

• I am a Monthly Pass member, cannot LIVE without the eTools, well some of them. However, I cannot get my tracker to swap activity points so that I don't go into flex. What am I doing wrong? If there is a better place to post this someone let me know. I def. don't workout hard so that my tracker reflects me going into flex. I cherish my flex (who doesn't )

TIA!
  • I am on line too. I think that the change is just part of the new plan. But I am a techno-idiot so someone else may actually have a solution. I just do the swap in my head.
  • yes, i think the new momentum plan allows you to bank activity points, but you have to use all your 35 flex points before you can dip into your activity points.
  • ooooooh! That makes sense! Thanks!!
  • I'd love it if they would let you keep track of the amount of liquids on the mobile version...
  • I'm currently attending meetings & plan on getting the monthly pass so I'm glad to hear you gals love it. Is the mobile version good? I have a blackberry & was wanting to use it on there...do you like the mobile version?
  • Quote: I'm currently attending meetings & plan on getting the monthly pass so I'm glad to hear you gals love it. Is the mobile version good? I have a blackberry & was wanting to use it on there...do you like the mobile version?
    yes it works fine...it has a few quirks (it sometimes doubles up your serving!) and not all the foods are listed but it is very helpful, especially if you are eating out without, dare i say, planning ahead
  • I've never journaled anywhere but eTools, so I wouldn't know what to do without it. I would probably move over to Livestrong.com before I would track points in the paper journal. It's really convenient if you have a phone with internet access.