worry in not losing more

• hi girls ... this is my second whit in WW , My first WI was 2.6 down ... I hopping the I am going to loose some more weight in my 2 WI , but have the filling like you drooped some pounds because was the begging and now you are no going to lose more , I was wondering if that happen to any one , when they star on WW..

Thanks to every one .....

• we all efel like this. i can guarantee that when you get on the scales at your WW class you will feel differently. it might slow down but every pound counts.
  • I felt that way in the beginning too, I think a lot of people do. I've struggled with trying to lose in the past and never made it past 4 or 5 lbs, so in my mind I was afraid that would happen again.

Quote: it might slow down but every pound counts.
    This is very true! Some weeks you might lose not even a pound, but over time it adds up. In the past I would always think "ehhhh, I'll start next week/after the holidays/after <fill in the blank>" and now I'm so glad I started WW when I did. Each week when I bump my ticker over a little bit more it's a great boost. First to 5 lbs, then 10 lbs, then hit my first 10% goal, now looking and thinking "I'm almost 1/3 of the way there!". Some weeks are good, other weeks are not so good, but I'm still heading in the right direction.

Good luck with your next weigh in!
  • Don't give up too soon. Sometimes your body is being greedy and wants to hold on for a little longer to all that weight. I remember my fstart weight was 238 and my first weigh in was only a pound less after 2 weeks of super-healthy eating and excersice. At my next weigh-in (a week later) I was down to 221.4 lol. Bodies are tricky so just give it some time to even out!
  • I actually feel like that right now!

I've been on WW for about a month and during the first week and a half, I lost about 2 - 3 lbs, and then it stopped! I haven't lost ANYTHING since then.. in fact, I think I've gained it all back! So I'm actually at a pretty steady 140 lbs. I'm still trying but it's so much harder not seeing results, especially since I've been at this for almost 2 weeks without ANY positive results.