New here, introducing me!

• Hi! I'm new here, just wanted to make an introduction of myself.

I'm Trina, and I joined WW for the 7th time last Thursday. I figured I needed a bit more support to make it 'stick', so that's why I'm here!

I'm currently a SAHM on mat leave, I had a gorgeous baby girl in February. I've been struggling with my weight since college, where I gained the 'freshman 75' as I like to call it.

Can't wait to see what everyone here is like!
  • Trina-

Everyone here is wonderful, so happy you will be joining us. Good luck as you start back on your journey to good health.
  • Welcome! You're in good company, everyone here is great. I'm here losing my freshman 75(actually,80), too!
  • Welcome, glad you joined! everyone here is great for support to listen, laugh, grip or just tell whats on your mind LOL
  • Welcome! I just started a few weeks ago, needing to lose my freshman 15 (from 15 years ago!) plus 15 lbs from each of my 3 kids. This is a great place for support!
  • Hi Trina! Congrats on recommitting to WW! I, too, have joined numerous times....but THIS time (more than ever) I need to get back OP & stay with it.
    Hope to see you around! :P