Old 08-04-2008, 12:01 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 236/232/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow! thanks for all the feedback. I am feeling more motivated because of it. I will journal and then I will see the changes, rather small or large. I will also work on exercise and getting in more proteins and less carbs. thanks for the info.
I look forward to reading other feedback as well.

thanks "team"
desilu48723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:05 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 254/183/136

Height: 5'2"

Gradual weight loss and gradual energy boosts really do happen. At the beginning when I swam for an hour I really couldn't do anything else all day. I was exhausted but now it is just part of my routine. I can not pinpoint the day, I think because it was so gradual and natural it just happened. I don't have to think about movement now, I just do it. I think that is the energy boost....Good luck to you and try to eat all your points with healthy foods! Everyone here has such good advice!

-Phil
philadelphiab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:30 AM   #18  
I want the fully monty..

S/C/G: 240/check ticker/170

Height: 6ft

Like stated, make sure you are getting a good balance of fruits and vegetables but also keep a good amount of healthy carbs. I tried doing low carb things in the past and I just burnt out!
xdominic89x is offline   Reply With Quote