3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   Flex Weigh-In, June (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/143157-flex-weigh-june.html)

suitejudyblueeyes 06-06-2008 07:36 PM

Flex Weigh-In, June

Since we lost the old June WI thread, if you want to you can re-post weight lost from earlier in the month that would help us get back up to speed.

Let's make it a great month everyone, after this month half the year's gone!! :D

Manick 06-06-2008 08:04 PM

1 lb for me!

Manick 06-06-2008 08:07 PM

And a little something to keep in mind, my fellow Flexers:

http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/Met...008/03/fat.jpg

Do you recognize me?

If you don’t, you should. I’m a pound of fat, and I’m the happiest pound of fat you’ll ever meet. Want to know why? Because no one ever wants to lose me. I’m only a pound of fat. Just a pound.

Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen, but never only one.

So I just stick around & happily keep you fat. Then I add to myself ever so slyly so that you never seem to notice. That is, until I’ve grown to ten, twenty, thirty, or more pounds in weight.

Yes, it’s fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.

So, when you weigh in next week, keep right on saying, “Oh, I only lost a pound….”. (As if that were such a terrible thing!) For you see, if you do this, you’ll encourage others to keep me around because they’ll think I’m not worth losing either.

I guess, what I really want to say is, I love being around you – around your arms, your thighs, your chin, and every other part of you.

After all, I’m only a pound of fat.

Manick 06-06-2008 08:12 PM

One inspirational pic of what the pounds we lost during the month of May looks like:

:cool:144 lbs folks!!

This guy lost that much individually
http://www.theweighwewere.com/files...._745269536.jpg

Institches21 06-07-2008 06:46 AM

Been away for a while, needed to regroup this past week, I was a lurker{?} except for yesterday, very weird, and had an awesome WI. ;)

Down 4.4 for the week :carrot:

Group Total 5.4

philadelphiab 06-07-2008 07:57 AM

On Monday's weigh in I lost 2.2!

that equals 7.6

beach bum 06-07-2008 08:12 AM

Thursday 6/5 gained .4 thinking about going on the Wendie or Core plan.as stalling for 9 weeks being on ww is getting a little weary.

Hugs :) Maryann

suitejudyblueeyes 06-07-2008 09:29 AM

Manick - THANK YOU for re-posting those photos, both of the guy who lost the weight and of that nasty pound of fat!!

My weigh-in was a wash, none lost, none gained. Ah well.

Group total -7.2

Chey 06-07-2008 09:59 AM

I looked back on my chart and I had posted a 2 lb loss so far for June. :)

Group total -9.2 :cheer:

Yes! Manick - as I had said before - I love that lump of fat.. lol - that is the one I copied and printed off and put on my fridge. No bikini model on there for me! :rofl: Beside - if I put that on the fridge, my husband would gain weight. :dizzy:

luvmyfam 06-07-2008 11:08 AM

I gained 2 lbs between May 23 and June 6. I'll just mark it as a 2 lb gain to start off. Sorry!! Hope that comes off, and more.

Group total: 7.2 so far for June. Sorry!!

Jaime...Congrats on getting down below the 199.something (I noticed in your signature). Woohoo!

luvmyfam 06-07-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chey (Post 2215094)
No bikini model on there for me! :rofl: Beside - if I put that on the fridge, my husband would gain weight. :dizzy:

Bwahahahaha!!! Ain't it the truth? LOL...

Institches21 06-07-2008 11:36 AM

Manick- Thank you for posting that picture and poem, it is so true, I've been guilty of that "it's just..." but after reading that, will think again

boy yesterday was so odd, the things you take for granted, when they're not there, miss them alot...:o

Well hope all is well, it is soooo hot today, went right to summer, I'm usually very cold all the time, not today, might, even have to give in and put on the AC, live with two very "hot italians", sorta out numbered. :lol3:

well lots to do, still have some last minute shopping for the Bridal Shower next week. Hope to talk more later,

Institches21 06-07-2008 11:46 AM

Manick- Thank you for posting that picture and poem, it is so true, I've been guilty of that "it's just..." but after reading that, will think again

boy yesterday was so odd, the things you take for granted, when they're not there...:o Today my computer is super slow, hope that doesn't mean anything else is wrong.

Well hope all is well, it is soooo hot today, went right to summer, I'm usually very cold all the time, no chance of that today, might, even have to give in and put on the AC, live with two very "hot italians", sorta, out numbered, here. :rofl:

Institches21 06-07-2008 11:49 AM

Wow, my computer is acting weird, told me it couldn't post, then re-wrote it, and now it looks like it did post, sorry for the hiccup. Have a Great Day.

Fressca 06-07-2008 01:36 PM

Down 1.8 yesterday, reached my 10% goal... felt quite teary!

Love the fat picture!

Group total: 9.0