Old 05-16-2008, 01:35 PM   #1  
Changing behaviours

Height: 5'7"

Default Why can't I upgrade my ticker by clicking on it?

Can anyone tell me why I can't update my ticker by clicking on it? Every week I have to go configure a new one, and it's time consuming - I'm on dial up! Help!
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #2  
beachbum

Hi Fressca

It doesn't take that long,hit the user CP and that will bring you to the edit signature on the top left hand corner.Hit that and you signature will pop up and than you just change the number of your weight.

Hope that helps

Hugs BB
beach bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #3  

Ticker Factory ones are like that. If you use a 3FC ticker, you'll be able to edit the weight just by editing your signature. You'll see numbers in the code they give you that corresponds to your starting weight, current weight, and goal weight, so you can just change those each week!

I don't know why ticker factory makes you go create a new one every time. It's annoying. I guess they want the visits to their site to generate ad revenue...

At the top go to "Quick Links," then "Sig Weight Tracker" - that'll get you to the 3FC ticker page.

Last edited by suitejudyblueeyes; 05-16-2008 at 02:07 PM.
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 02:40 PM   #4  
Changing behaviours

Thanks ladies... I think I'll do as Suite suggested, and switch to a 3FC ticker.
Fressca is offline   Reply With Quote