Old 04-09-2008, 01:51 PM   #1  

Default Hello!

Faerie pointed me in here!

My first go at WW was March 6/6!! I lost about 30 pounds since leaving, 20 pounds since my last meeting. My last weigh in at WW was @ 287. Last night after 2 years I went again, and I weighed 282! hurrah!

Now, I did go down to about 265ish after stopping WW...but I went through a divorce, in college, trying to find a new job etc etc...you know how it is. AND I had a baby 5 months ago! lol So, I am still LOWER than I was at my last WW meeting two years ago... I never have gone back up to those nasty 300s!! But, have noticed being home with baby the weight is slowly creeping up on me again...so off to WW I go again!

Can't wait until next Tuesday!
astigmatistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 247.8/209.4/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi. Welcome to the group. I am sure you will like the support and encouragement that you get here. Everyone has been wonderful to me. Good luck with your first week back.

Dawn
dwnloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

to the Flex area!

There's a weekly weigh-in There's the accountability & menu planning, and even a Flex Talk thread (just a bunch of us talking about daily stuff, feel free to jump on in and post when you can, it's a lot of fun getting to know eachother!). Make sure to keep us updated on how you're doing! You & I both will be staying far away from those nasty 300's!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:31 PM   #4  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:15 PM   #5  
Determined to succeed!

S/C/G: 204.4/181/140

Height: 5ft 6in

Sure sounds like you have been through a lot lately! I feel the positive energy coming from you post and have a feeling you are going to be very successful. Welcome from a newbie who is finding lots of great support on this site! By the way, this is my second time doing WW but this time I'm doing it online due to my crazy work schedule.
Gambaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:25 PM   #6  

Height: 5'7"

Welcome to the Flex area Sounds like you've been through a lot lately, huh! But I think it's great that you managed at least to stay at your old WW weight over two years. Good luck and I hope to see you posting around often
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:30 PM   #7  
Strong on the inside

S/C/G: 197/197/145 HW: 233

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations! You know you've got what it takes to successfully maintain your weight loss! That's better than I've EVER been able to do!

You'll love it here. The folks here are wise and friendly and endlessly supportive. Please stick around and keep us all updated with your success!
aerotigergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:42 PM   #8  
Still Learning

Welcome astigmatistic! I'm a start again chick too. I am amazed that with everything you've gone thru that you have maintained the weight loss. I'm more than amazed, I'm impressed! I haven't been able to do that yet. Congratulations on maintaining and on making the decision to go back to WW. And of course, congrats on finding 3FC - just the best darn support site out there!
catmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:51 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 337/ticker/320

Height: 5'7

You are at the right place, great support and great listeners, so glad you joined the group
Institches21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 226/197.6/150

Height: 5'2"

Welcome! This site, this portion of the site in particular, is wonderful & full of support - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!
gemini1567 is offline   Reply With Quote