Old 02-03-2008, 03:10 PM   #1  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Default super bowl a challenge? how are we dealing?

I made a dip with chicken, low fat cream cheese, low fat cheese and buffalo wing sauce. It was great, we were comparing to what we had last year. Deep fried crab rangoon and jalapeno shrimp poppers...yikes! No wonder we're losing weight!

We're stopping for pizza on the way to bowling, it's one of those places where they sell by the slice, so I have my plan, two slices, only veggie toppings if they have any. The make a nice plain one called Grandma's so I think I'll get one of those and one of something else.

Hope ev1's having a great weekend! Spring is in the air, no matter what Punxatawney Phil said!
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:58 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

I love that dip..do you use fat free ranch dip in it also?
I grilled shrimp and green peppers and onions for lunch..ate them in soft shell tacos for lunch. They were awesome. Chip and salsa for snack later during the game.
dgramie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 09:52 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

I was in the car during most of it... driving back home. Not a huge fan of football so I was okay. Hope everyone else found good healthy alternatives to the traditional nightmare of Superbowl food.
suitejudyblueeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 07:20 AM   #4  
Made of Starstuff

It started off great! Just 2 bowls of low-cal, high fiber chili! Then some veggies and some ff dip, also delicious ^^ .... then ahem... 4 slices... of ... broccoli stuffed bread, but other than that it was simply fine! >_>
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 05:12 PM   #5  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

I love broccolli, had my two slices of pizza, although they didn't have veggie, so I had chicken marsala (not quite as good of a choice, but yummy) and some irish cream after half-time.

Had a good day today, drank all my water and ate what I had planned. We'll see how it goes at WI tomorrow. It wasn't the best week, but not the worst either.
Old 02-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 163/Ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

I wasn't feeling good and just laid on the couch watching the game. I never even ate, but at least the Giants won!!!!
crbowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #7  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

It was a good game, I hope Eli stays low-key and doesn't become over-exposed like big brother.

I liked their sports center commercial, they reminded me of my 3 nephews, always picking at each other. It was cute.

Hope you're feeling better CR.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #8  
forgetting the past

Height: 5'3

baked tostitos and salsa = my new best friend.
xchampagnedream is offline   Reply With Quote