Old 02-01-2008, 09:39 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Default Chicago Grill /Unos Pizza

Hi Everybody!

We will be going to Uno's tonight for dinner, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I looked at the online menu, and it is very overwhelming. I was thinking about trying pizza, but once we get their and the family sees the menu, not sure if that's what we will do, so I will need an alternative in case.
TIA!
Sherry
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #2  
I feel blah..

S/C/G: 217.5/193.0/140

Height: 5'3"

I think they do have a 0 or 1 point veggie soup..though it may be unavailable depending on your uno's. I don't care for the place. Nothing on their menu is very good for you and will take a lot of your points. They have great steak though, if you like steak.
Sneeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 12:35 PM   #3  
Young and Pretty NYC Girl

Height: 5'6"

Here is their nutritional information..

http://www.unos.com/kiosk/nutritionUnos.html

It isn't easy to go there and eat. Before I would have the rattlesnake pasta and only eat half, and tell them NO breadstick.

Lately when I go I have their Chicken Milanese, tell them NO cheese and no breading on the chicken. I will eat all of the salad and only one of the chicken breasts (they usually give you two) or split the salad with my BF.

When you're on WW you can't be afraid to ask for what you want at a restaurant. Good luck!
CammieCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/191/179

Height: 5' 5-1/2"

Thanks for the replies. I just got back. I went with a steak, broccoli and salad, and diet pepsi to drink. I've been drinking water all day long, and ate lighter earlier today, so I'm not worried. I'm still within my points today.

That's probably not a place we will be visiting too often. But it was good, nonetheless.
dolphn545 is offline   Reply With Quote