3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Momentum / Flex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex-222/)
-   -   I'm back at it...again. Have a question :0) (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/momentum-flex/130379-im-back-again-have-question-0-a.html)

lukiesmommy 01-06-2008 02:44 AM

I'm back at it...again. Have a question :0)

Well I fell off the weight loss bus about 2 years ago I'm sad to say. BUT I'm back at it! Here's hoping! I lost 30 lbs on WW the first time. I'm horrified to say however I have gained it all back :0(

I have sleep apnea, high blood prssure and I have the beginning of diabeties.

Time to really make a change right?

OK my question..... WAY back when..... Someone posted the Wendy plan.... She had adjusted the points and used the flex points throughout the week and it was all broke down. It worked reallllllly well for me and I would love to see that points breakdown again.... If anyone could help that would be AWESOME!

TIA!!

Michele

sweetnsassyfied 01-06-2008 06:26 AM

Scroll down a littl further then you did to make this post. And you will see another section of the WW forum where our stickies are... second to the last has all the info you were looking for.

Or

You could Google the Wendy Plan and get results as well. :)

Welcome back. Good luck on your journey!

Misery Chick 01-06-2008 09:10 PM

Hi there,

You will do it again....if it is for you and nobody else but you, it will work. I love this site...I get so much support and inspiration here..it is amazing....I also as you can see have belonged to this site since 2002 and have lost and gained alot of weight and now more since 2002, but I did just join ww this year and really hope that helps....I have just been told by my doctor that I have very High cholesterol and that worries me...but the best thing we can do is get on track and stick together and stay focused most of all...set your sites on the goal and never stray from that goal....I hope that I am not babbling too much for you...

SunShineGirl23 01-10-2008 11:23 PM

I also feel off the WW bus for about six months now I’m back on and ready to go for the ride. It’s funny how excited I am to diet this time. Like I can’t wait to get going or more like I can’t wait to get over the 20 day hump. It’s always really hard the first 20 days or so for me. Then it gets easier.

kelijpa 01-12-2008 10:20 AM

They say it takes 21 days or 3 weeks to make or break a habit.

Best of luck with your weight loss and wedding planning!

WAgal 01-12-2008 01:00 PM

Hi Michele!!!

Welcome back!!! Been there-done that, too! I joined last Feb. and lost 48 pounds by August but the fell off and regained 18 pounds! So I am back at it too!

lukiesmommy 01-14-2008 12:21 PM

Thanks for the replies. I'm doing pretty well actually. 6.6 loss this week! I'm excited about that! Looking forward to another good week!!

Michele:carrot:

LizzieW 01-14-2008 12:40 PM

Gratz, Michele -- that rocks! Good job! :carrot:

kelijpa 01-14-2008 06:16 PM

great job, michelle, keep it up!