MAKE your own milk :)

• A friend told me this recipe of sorts, she can't remember if she read it, saw it on the web or what but here it is..

she uses it on LC cereal and also in recipes calling for milk

8 oz drinking glass
    a inch of Heavy Cream
    water to fill the glass
    and
    a pkg or 2 of Splenda (depending on what you like)

she says it will fool you

carbs...about 2 ???
  • I can't wait to try this!! It'll definitely help w/my chocolate sauce
  • I just starting making something very similar to this, but they way I make it, it may be more like sweet milk, or melted ice cream, but dang it's good!

2 tablespoons Heavy Cream
    2 tablespoons cold Water
    1 tablespoon Davinci Sugar Free Vanilla Syrup

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMMMMM!
    and you only have to count it as 1 carb for the heavy cream,
    bec there are 0 carbs in the sf syrup.
  • YUM.......I sure wish I could find a store that sells the Davinci Syrup, I don't have a CC so it's hard for me to order off the net ...............I saw 3 carb milk last time I went in the store ....sure wish I could have Fruity Pebbles to put it on...lol
  • April - I found it at SuperWalmart for $3.99 a bottle in the syrup section, but that was the only flavor they had in sugarfree so I'm thinking about ordering some strawberry and chocolate from the internet. If you have a Walmart nearby you might check it out.
  • THANKS !!

I have one about 5 mins from me I was wondering where to look

I'd love to get the Almond Mocha, Boysenberry (I miss jelly,lol), butter pecan, german chocolate cake, pumpkin pie, ...ok going to stop now,...lol
  • Hey April, if you want all those flavors you might trying going on line to www.naturesflavors.com They have all those flavors and I just made an order today for chocolate, strawberry, caramel and vanilla. I believe I saw where you could pay by check or COD, so I don't think you have to have a credit card. You might want to check it out.
    cathy
  • FANTASTIC !!!!!!

Thank you !!!!
  • i am going to try this milk. i misas my milk. sue
  • i did not like this. sue