I went down 4 inches in my waist - NSV

• Hi guys

I just had some great news I wanted to share, actually I would shout it from the rooftops if it were acceptable at work..lol

I lost 4 inches in my waist, I am in about a size 11-13 depending on the cut! I started Body For Life a couple monthes ago and I still have not lost any weight but the inches are melting off!! I will take it!

Also my friend who is on the program was a size 22 or 20 in september is down to a size 16! Wow, it is finally happening!

Just wanted to share this out there, I know it hard to stay motivated when things platue, stick with it! Soon it will your turn to shout it from the roof tops!
  • Congrats to you!
    I'll have to surf around here and see if there is any information about Body for Life. What is it?
  • Wow, congratulations. All your hard work is paying off. WTG.
  • I'm liking Body for Life too. I got the book Body for Life for Women at the library but use the website alot too.

There's thread here
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93196
  • Congratulations!
  • Congrads!. That's excellent!

• Wow! That's great - congrats!! I just love reading about success on this site, thanks for being an inspiration and keep up the excellent work. Must look into this body for life thing as well
  • Good for you! And you can come HERE and shout it all you want! In fact, we will shout with you!!
  • Bravo!! You are doing great! Keep it going!!
  • Congrats!!! That's wonderful!