Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-12-2006, 01:24 PM   #1  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Default Size 10 jeans!

You guys, you guys, you guys! My husband made me go shopping for new jeans because my (UK)12s were literally hanging off of me. I could slide them down without unbuttoning them, that's how big they were on me. Anyway, he said I had to get myself some new ones. So I try on the first pair of 10s and they fit but they are slightly stretchy so I thought okay, yeah, it's because they're stretchy. Then I tried on the cords which are not stretchy in the slightest and they FREEKIN' FIT! I was so excited, I just couldn't believe it. They do feel a tad snug but I think that's because my tummy is bloated from Pepsi even though I've lost weight. I have officially given up Pepsi and have amazing motivation for sticking to it this time. I want to not just wear them, I want to ROCK those size 10s! I have to admit, they do make my butt look really good.

I was a bit despondent because I had been down to 157 and then gained back after a lazy summer. Then I maintained (plateaued!) at 163 for months. So I'm not sure why suddenly my body has started to shift but I'm not complaining. It's just weird that my old size 12s fit me at 157 a few months ago the same way they fit me now at 162ish. I never really measured my inches but I guess I'm losing 'em. Anyway, I'm not one to lounge about the house in jeans. I usually always wear my comfy "at-homes" but today, I have not wanted to take off the new jeans!!

I feel so good!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 04:38 PM   #2  
Domestic Engineer

yay for new jeans!!
jelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2006, 10:18 PM   #3  

Love it! Congratulations. That's so great!
boarderchick is offline   Reply With Quote