Both Scale and NSV!

• 6 lbs lost so far, yippee! And, I went to dinner with my SO tonight - I ordered the Greek salad while watching him chow down a fried chicken w/bacon & cheese sandwich...and fries! I didn't touch one, not one of his fries. Small victory, but I'm proud of myself!
  • It definitely takes willpower to keep your hands off those fries! Good for you!
  • yeah, those fries are tricky!! great job on both victories!! it ain't no small thing!
  • Congratulations on the 6 lbs. and on resisting those fries. Good job.
  • Thanks so much for the support! It's wonderful to have a place to go where someone understands!
  • Wtg!!!
  • Great job. I sure know what yu mean have had many a watching Dh chew doen on fries pizza burgers.

It gets easier .
  • Congrats!!! It's really hard to stay away from the fried food when it's RIGHT THERE, isn't it?

The other day, Keith wanted Chili's. So, I ordered him his usual, and got myself a plain and dry chicken sandwich, with a side salad instead of the fries. Well, I got home and they had given me all the right stuff, except sitting under my foil wrapped sanwich, was a big pile of wonderful yummy salt-n-pepper-y fries. I wanted them so bad! I took my sandwich out, asked Keith if he wanted the fries, and he didn't. So, I took the whole container, threw it in the trash, and poured day-old coffe over it. That was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. LOL Well, ok maybe not... but it felt like it at the time. lol

• I wouldn't of been so strong about the fries! lol I LOVE them! I limit myself to one bad day a week though and most of last month I was craving a nacho bell grande. Only once did I have the fries. lol Good job!!