9.9 pounds left, 13 weeks to get it done!

• September, September, how you irritated me :P My weight was up and down ALL MONTH. No matter what I'd do (i.e. reducing calories, increasing calories, reducing salt intake, drinking more water, exercising more, eating more veggies and fruits, etc.), I couldn't seem to actually lose any weight. 141-144 was my range, and I HATED it! Nothing more frusterating than seeing yourself so close to your next mini-goal and not being able to obtain it.

But I made it. This morning I weighed in at 139.9. I haven't been in the 130's since I was 13.

Happy? Heck yeah.

I continue to recieve comments on my eating, and encouragement from the people around me that see how far I've come. On Tuesday, a friend of the family who hasn't seen me since April came here from out of town. He took one look at me and said "Woah." That's all I could get out of him for a minute before I grinned and gave me two thumbs up. Holy cow, was that ever exciting.
  • Lydia - you can do it!! You have done an amazing job! And your are a huge inspircation to me!
  • WTG!!! That's awesome.

Geeze, I think if I ever make it into the 130's, I'll probably die from a heart attack from all the screaming and jumping and excitement. LOL

• You are so close! I'm glad you pulled through September. It was a hard one for me too. :P Keep up the great work!
  • You're sooo close. You can do it!!!!
  • Way to go!!! I finally hit 139 early last week and it seemed to be staying off until I had to go to an all day meeting on Saturday. Sitting too long and eating chocolate cake--yuk!! Back at 141 today, but it is JUST TEMPORARY!!
  • YAY Lydia!
  • Lydia, I am so excited for you that I can't even begin to describe it....you're almost there, girl!
  • Lydia, WTG on seeing that 139. I was exactly 140 this morning (which is 5 lbs. below my maintenance goal), but I have that yearning to see 135 someday. That was my high school weight. My DH thinks I have lost enough, so just trying to slowly, secretly see if a few more lbs. will drop.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Thank you, everyone! I'm just SO FREAKING EXCITED that I'm a lower weight than I've been in all my teen years (and I'm fast-approaching not being a teen anymore; I turn 20 in April). It's unbelievable, but it's really, really happening. And the way I feel physically and emotionally is... far-surpassing anything I'd have ever believed.

If you're struggling, just know that YOU CAN DO IT. Determine that you're not going to let your carnal desires define you and you will succeed.
  • How exciting! You're soooo close! You can do it