3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   263lbs or less by November 22nd 06 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/94685-263lbs-less-november-22nd-06-a.html)

treezuk 09-26-2006 12:57 PM

263lbs or less by November 22nd 06

I have set myself a mini-goal of 2 stones or less (28lbs) by November 22nd 06 as i have my follow up fertility appointment and i was told to lose weight when i last went so im hopeing they can see the improvement. I started at 291 and im now down to 281 so i have another 18lbs to go to 263lbs.

It would be great to recieve some encouragment from anyone as i think its importnant to get lots of help and support from fellow dieters and i would love to hear anyone who had achieved there goals too as this will give me the courage and support i need to continue on and get my miricle baby.

:carrot:Teresa :carrot:

Tisha___ 09-26-2006 01:03 PM

Well, I don't know if this counts, but my original goal for myself when I started this journey last Monday, was to make it to Friday. LOL Well, I did. And now it's Tuesday and I haven't binged or eaten too much this whole time. 9 WHOLE days without stuffing myself with food. And, I even got on the treadmill last night and walked a mile. I'm pretty proud of myself. And, I'm proud of you too.

You can do it! :carrot: :hug:

MissEvie 09-26-2006 01:09 PM

Congrats to both of you!

Treezuk, the best thing about this is that you have a goal with a REALLY improtant and great thing behind it! All you have to do (yes, it is not that simple!) is remember the reason for the goal and it will be such good motivation!!!!!

Congrats again on the weight you have lost so far!

lilybelle 09-26-2006 01:22 PM

Hi, Congrat's on the weight loss thus far. You can do it, keep your eye on the prize. Yes, I met my weight loss goal. It wasn't always easy but it was totally doable. Here's praying for your miracle baby.

boaterswife 09-27-2006 12:42 AM

Super job! You've taken the first steps, and I think that is the hardest because we have to admit to ourselves that we're overweight before we can begin to heal. Remember, you not only want that miracle baby, but you want to be there for your son/daughter for many years to come. AND, you want to have the energy to keep up with them!

MelodyL 09-27-2006 01:22 PM

WTG on your weight loss already!! No matter what weight loss you reach by the time your next appointment gets here you will weigh less than you do now!! I have kind of set myself up for disappointment a few times on this journey (I've been on my weight loss journey almost 6 whole months now) by setting goals and never meeting them as far as the amount of pounds go, my body hasn't been as giving with the pounds as I have wanted it to be, lol, but hey, 6 months later and I'm down 42 pounds, if I can be down another 42 pounds, even if it takes me 6 or 9 more months I will be that much closer to my goal and that is something I need to keep in my mind!! You're doing awesome, keep it up!! Can't wait to hear that you've succeeded and are pregnant with that bundle of joy!!

treezuk 09-27-2006 04:53 PM

Thanks you so much girls for all your love and support its really great to hear from every single one of you and your all right i have a goal and that is my motivation and im so glad i have that as i know some people dont and that when they tend to struggle, I cannot wait to get on here when i have lost loads of weight to tell you all i am pregnant i hope that day will come soon enough but for now bring on the weight loss.

thank you once again and love to you all.

:carrot: Teresa :carrot:

Hey Jude 09-27-2006 07:05 PM

Teresa, what you are doing is just awesome - both for yourself and that little miracle baby. Good job! :bravo:

treezuk 09-28-2006 09:52 AM

Thank-you very much Jude , you are all so lovley. :)

:carrot: Teresa :carrot:

cantforgetthis 09-28-2006 04:27 PM

Wow...talk about your major motivators! :D You WILL have that miracle!

All the best to you. :hug: