Back on Track - Again!

• I've been teetering forever between 210-212 lbs but it looks like I've finally dropped back down to where I was when I last updated my profile -- 208.2! The good news is, I'm going back down in the right direction, so I'll take that.
  • Good for you!
    Don't you just hate it when you see the range of the same numbers over and over and over!!!
    Congrats!
  • Good for you, FLChickie!! I too am finally seeing some movement on my scale. WHEW!

I started doing WeightWatchers for the first time ever a few weeks ago and have seen a significant loss. I think It's The Food Journaling, Dummy! Yes....I'm 55 years young and have never written down everything that passes my lips. Now I'm taking it very seriously...planning my food strategically if we go out to eat and I feel like I'm finally controlling my food instead of it controlling me. It suddenly occurred to me (duh!) that when we share food with people we love, it's not WHAT we eat, but who we eat it with. I can enjoy the experience just as much, if not more, by staying on plan and feeling great when I walk out of the restaurant. I think this is finally it for me, after yo-yo'ing for decades.
  • WTG on getting that scale headed down. Congratulations.
  • Good for you. Anytime that scale reads lower than the last time is a real accomplishment. Keep up the good work
  • WTG! Sounds like you're on the right track.
  • Thanks for the encouragement, Chicks! Looks like I'm in the company of some Serious Losers here....so I much appreciate your kudos! You guys have kicked some major weight. Congrats to you too!!

Lilybelle, I just looked at your before & after pics and YOU ARE (and look) absolutely AMAZING!!!!
  • WTG!!!!! Keep it up.
  • Woohoo good for you on getting that scale heading back in the right direction.
  • We've all had those moments when we've looked at the same #'s for what seems like an eternity ... they can really be downer's if we let them - Congrats to you for the loss *and* for hangin' in there and stinkin' with it!
  • Well, Chicks...no loss this week for me... but I made a huge pot of Zero Point Soup and that will be my mainstay until I can move my weight-tracker down a bit.

OMG STACYE!!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, Girl!!!!