I Walked Two Million Steps!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Wow, today I made it! As of today, I have now walked over 2 million logged steps on my pedometer this year!!! Wooooo hooooooooooooooooo can't believe I made it!!!!
  • That's Fabulous! COngratulations!!!! IM sure that's the equivalent to a stroll to Europe!
  • It's amazing how that adds up. Good job, Misti!!
  • Thats great!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • That's alot of steps! What an accomplishment!
  • Wow!! That is AWESOME!!! Any idea how many miles you've walked? I'm sure it's a lot!
  • Way to go Misti, that is fantastic. what a super accomplishment. How many runners/sneakers have you worn out?
  • Wow thats fantastic!!! Keep up the good work. May I add, you are looking fantastic!! I've been watching your progress since I came here back in May.
  • No wonder you're getting all skinny!! Congrats on that and your 60 lbs lost.
  • Misti == That's AWESOME!! As soon as I saw the title of this post I KNEW it had to be you!

You are working hard for all this success!
  • Thanks for the cheers, everyone! I could NOT have done it without you! And certainly not have managed to make it fun in the process.

As to miles... I don't think my pedometer is accurate on mileage and I never programmed it to my step so not really sure about the miles. But lots of them!!!

And I was mad because the new Brooks Beast expensive sneakers I bought got a hole in the toe pretty quickly! But I guess I DID give them quite a workout, huh? I am still wearing them anyway but have lots of arch and other supports in them!

Tami, it's kind of you to have noticed my progress! Wow YOU have done a great job too! Almost to your goal!!!

So Wyllen, you thought you recognized my style, did you? Well I have to do SOMETHING to cause you to have to send that Fairy Fat Mother back over to this side of the water once in a while!!

And to everyone.... THANK YOU!!
  • That is fab-u-lous!!!! WOW! I never thought of keeping track of my steps...great idea!!!
  • Yah I have an Excel database of it and log at the end of every day from my pedometer. I also log just the aerobic steps but count all of them in my big total... keep totals of both.
  • WOW!! That is awesome!
  • Wow, that's a lot of steps!!! WTG!!