Made it thru my First year Hooooray

• Thank you ladies for all your heap and support. You have cheered me on. Praised me when needed to keep me going.

Its been One year since I have made a life style change for the better. I have lost about 57 pounds 43 inches gone from a size 22 pant to a 14/16 Depends on the brand. I am starting over and beggining a new year sept 6th. My goal is another 20 or 25 pounds this year. I will take all I can get BUT I am in this for the long run and slowly working my way down in pant sizes lol. Wish me luck. I think I will even have to work even harder for these ones but with all your support I know I can do it.

I am here for ya all too. You are not alone. There are many of us facing them hard choices every day. Just tell yourself it will help you in the long run.

The littel engine that could.........

Time for bed hugs and kisses to all.
  • That is SO great! You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • That's great Firefly! Your pics are gorgeous and really show a difference! 57lbs...wow! Amazin lady!

Kim
  • Wow that's great Firefly... congratulations. And you are in OneDerland too! Great job!
  • Thats is great! You should be very proud! Keep it up and Good luck
  • Congratulations on the 1 yr. mark and the 57 lb. loss. Great job.
  • Great job! You look utterly gorgeous~!
  • WTG for sticking with it for a whole year and losing 57 pounds!! WTG!! You will get to where your headed, you've got a great attitude!!
  • That's wonderful firefly you must be so proud great job......Keep it up
  • That's incredible! I applaud your willpower!! Keep up the awsome work!