Yahhhh for me!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everybody

I have decided to share some progress pictures. I am not at my goal yet, I have 26 more pounds to lose however I have lost 40 so far. I started at 206 pounds lost 10 pounds and then took my first before pictures, so the first picture is at 196 and the second picture is me now,in fact taken today at 166 so a 30 pound change......yahhhh for me!!!

I feel very proud of myself and can't wait to take picture once I have reached goal!!!!

I also want to thank everyone on 3FC who have been such an inspiration and all who have shown such support, all you girls are fantastic!!
  • You look incredible!!!! Congratulations on your success to date, and obviously you know what to do to lose the last bit. Very motivating pics for me.
  • I wish I could see closer but from what I can see that second body looks at (or VERY close) to goal. Curvy and pretty. Curves aren't bad!
  • Thanks so much girls,

I just enlarged the pictures as they were a little on the small side, photobucket was giving me a hard time, I think they will be easier to see now, sorry about that
  • No Problem..My opinion still holds! Already at a curvy good amount.
  • Wow!!! You look great!!!! Thank you for the inspiration.

• You look Fantastic!!!!! Congrats to you. I'm with DeanfinlySmart, You look Great NOw, But to eachs it's own right.. So good luck to you and keep up the GReat work
  • wow, what a difference. you look fabulous!! congratulations. it's funny how we don't realize how much is gone without seeing some 'before' pics.
  • Pictures like yours are always such an inspiration! You look amazing. 30 pounds lost, way to go!
  • Wow you look wonderful! congratulations on your success!
  • You look fantastic, thanks for sharing the pic's.
  • You look great! I wish I looked that thin at 166! Those 2 inches on me really help!! You're curvy in the right places! Yes, you definately look close to goal!

Kim
  • WOW, WOW, WOW!!!
    You look wonderful! I am so impressed.
    Congratulations!!!
  • you look so awesome...
  • Wow, Monica. You look utterly and truly fantastic. I agree. You look VERY near goal. Those last few pounds are going to have you one very svelte young woman. Your pictures are inspiring because they show me that, yes, what seems to be written in stone, immovable and fated, can actually be banished to reveal...a figure! That's what I'm hoping for myself. I tell you, it gets pretty depressing when you're not too far from goal. You start getting much more critical because you're that much closer to being awesome. Well, thanks so much for sharing those photos. Look forward to seeing you at goal! Congratulations!!