Both SV NSV

• Wewll I have not been in for a while. Had to get some new news. I took my measurements this morning. I am up to about 43 inches gone. I am still in onderland woohooo. My size 16s are a very comfortable fit. I might be able to squeez into a 14 . I am going shopping on the 9th with my Daughter and her best friend and her mom. So I might try a few things on to see what I can do. I am only 11 pounds from my first goal. When I reach it I am not sure what i want to do from there. I am feeling healthy strong and sexy as is. I have no idea what it would be like to get even better.

Oh in the last week or so I have seen a few of my Dh brothers that live out of state. They are home for the week. I got great reviews from them all. I know I even suprised a few. All I hear now is I am melting away or hey skinny. Like others words I thought I would never hear. My main goal is to be healthy and find a nice average size that I don't have to die over geeping. I like curves. JUst nice toned ones. Thanks for all the support.
  • Congratulations on such a great job. Try on them 14's on your shopping trip. I bet you'll find some that fit. WTG.
  • That's wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • YAY FIREFLY!!! Toned curves is GOOD!
  • Congratulations...I'm happy for you! Try on those 14's you will be surprised! I was a 14 at my highest weight of 199. GO GURL..have fun and feel sexy in those clothes!
  • Awsome! Your going a great job. Keep it up.
  • Thats great!!
    Congrats!
  • Way to go! I'm with you, I like curves also....just sexy toned ones!