Boy inches sure can make a difference.

• Well I have been hanging here on 201 ish for a few weeks. . I am so wanting to hit Onedreland. But I have found I am making the big changes in inches again. I was able to get in most any 16 I tried on this weekend. It seems I was just getting into 18s. I am so enjoying not wondering in the plus sizes for hours trying to figure out what I can wear or what cartoon I want on my chest ..lol I bought my first I pex bra this weekend. Somehing to hold up whats melting away or what is left. Over All I am pretty happy with my goals so far. I am making my size goal before my weight I want to get to. Its almost time to invest and start going to the gym and get more weight training in. Have a healthy night.
  • Yes I agree! I have been frustrated because my weight is not going down much at all the past few weeks... but this weekend I dug out a pair of crop pants I keep trying to get into... it is so hot and I wanted to wear them... and suddenly they are baggy on me!!! Yay. I still want that stupid scale to go down though.
  • I agree about the size goal. I reached mine quite a while before I reached my scale goal.
    WTG, Misti on the crop pants. Your posts on exercise are a really great incentive for me.