It has been over 2 years since i have been as low as 202, but today here i am!!!!!!

• And at that 2 yr ago time, the lowest i got down to is 198, and i'm close to that, i will be in onderland soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've lost 13 pounds in 3 weeks, i' ve been exercising at least 4 days a week
    drinking 64 or more oz of water, and portion control with 2 weeks of Jenny Craig-and now i switched to Nutrisystem-cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!

So here i am, I'm happy about my accomplishment, i'm a little scared i won't make it to goal-start 215 current 202 goal 160

But i'm gonna keep working at it, and do my best!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 13 lbs in 3 weeks?! You rock! Congrats hun!
  • Congrats Campbellredhead .... You have the right attitude ... just continue what you're doing ... and your goal weight will have no choice but to appear ...
  • Just wanted to say CONGRATS on your success so far ... you're doing awesome!
  • Keep it up you are doing great!! Your goal weight will roll in soon enough with that will power!
  • WTG!! That is awesome!!
  • That's so great! You'll be in onderland before ya know it!

Kim
  • Way to go Congratulations!!!
  • You will make it to your goal. Congratulations on the 13lbs. lost. WTG.
  • Campbellredhead~ Congratulations on your 13lbs lost!!!! Keep up the good job!!
  • That's fantastic! You'll be in onederland in no time!
  • Congrats!!! Keep it up. I know you can do it.