Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 07-18-2006, 11:39 AM   #1  
I am on my weigh

S/C/G: 252/252/175

Height: 5'7

Default Back after long vacation

I am back after a long vacation. And I must report that I did not gain 1 pound. I actually lost 2 lbs. And I didn't really have the chance to get in much exercise. I did make use of all the layover time in the airports by walking. My family did know that I was trying to lose weight, but they had not seen any progress pics. Needless to say they were all so surprised. It made me feel soooo good. Both of my sister are pretty thin and I was constantly being mistaken me for one of them. I was on cloud nine for the whole 3 weeks. My in-laws took a whole roll of film to show everyone. I still have about 15 lbs more to go, but the past month has made me feel like a new woman. I am glad to see so many new people. Good luck to all on your personal journeys.
rmewife97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

Congrats!! I bet it felt great! I will be seeing my family for the first time since Christmas and I think they'll notice the changes! I hope!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 01:51 PM   #3  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

congrats, rmewife!!! You look great in your avatar!

Speaking of, wyllenn - you look fantastic too!!

and for both of you!
Sunnigummi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:43 PM   #4  

Height: 5'6"

WTG!! That is awesome, I would've felt like I was on cloud 9 as well. And that's great to losing 2 pounds while on vacation, it's hard to stick with when you're away from home!!
MelodyL is offline   Reply With Quote