My weigh-in progress

• I lost another 4 pounds this week making it 26 pounds I have lost since June 11th! And my ticker is also updated. This week has been really great. I haven't touched any processed foods like hotdogs and chips. In fact, I don't even want them anymore. Sure I have a little desire for it every now and then but I think what i'll be like next year and that immediately takes the desire away.

Next year, June 11th, doesn't even sound that far away. Can I lose 100 lbs or more by then? YOU BETCHA!! Their's no doubt in my mind. I have seen my future and I'm going to look great! So i'm just going to move toward that vision not away from it.

Vision your future. Imagine how'd you look in a years time and then move toward that vision. Stay on track with your weightloss and fight the most desired desires and temptations. If I can fight it you can too. Think about that the next time a cheese burger or brownie is in your face. Think about what your future is going to be like if you didn't have some of those processed foods. You're going to look awesome!!
  • Way to go!!!! That is awesome and I am totally on board with you on the whole visualization thing. I can totally picture my thin body when I look in the mirror. That and coming here frequently is definitely a factor in keeping up the motivation!

Great job and keep it up - your posts are always uplifting!
  • WTG Butterfly!
    Wow 26lbs since June 11th? Can I ask what kind of plan you're on?
    You're doing fantastic, Keep up the good work.
  • Wow, you're doing great! I do the same thing, i picture myself in a swimsuit, and it sometimes gets me through the day.
  • Angel33, I'm just staying away from processed foods. I'm only eating natural foods like meats, veggies, eggs, and cheese and other unprocessed foods. I'm also drinking nothing but water.

Our bodies weren't created to take in all these man made foods that's why most of america is overweight. So just eating natural foods is GREAT for your health. It takes a little to get used to, but believe me after you get started it feels great!!
  • Great job!!! With the way you're going, you'll definitely lose 100 by next year. Keep it up!!!!
  • Quote: Angel33, I'm just staying away from processed foods. I'm only eating natural foods like meats, veggies, eggs, and cheese and other unprocessed foods. I'm also drinking nothing but water.

Our bodies weren't created to take in all these man made foods that's why most of america is overweight. So just eating natural foods is GREAT for your health. It takes a little to get used to, but believe me after you get started it feels great!!
    You are absoultely right butterfly. Eating natural foods won't only help you lose weight but they will also aid in you feeling a whole lot better. I also imagined how much pop, and sugar-filled juice I drank, then visually compared it to what it would be like if it was water instead.... Slowly but surely I'm trying to rid myself of this addiction with processed foods and beverages... Great job ... keep it up!
  • Wow, congratulations on the 26 lbs. You are doing fantastic. I love the great attitude that you have and it will make you so successful.
  • WTG!! That is a lot of weight in that amount of time!! Keep up the great work and the great attitude, can't wait to see you continue to progress towards your vision and congratulate you in a years time of your success!!!
  • I am so happy for you. What a change you have made already...Not only in the pounds you have lost, but you seem to have adapted to new good habits soooo quickly, and you have a really great attitude!

I think maybe in the back of your mind you have known what to do all along, simply because you have all this knowledge about what to do........and then something just "clicked" and you kicked it into high gear!

And I mean REALLLLLY high gear! 26 lbs. already?? WOW!
  • Way to go!!! Im glad you feel good. Keep it up woman and soon we'll be the people fat chicks talk about!
  • You're exactly right Mudbugs. And good luck MadamePJ, you can do it girl!! Blondie728 you're right too, I can't wait till that time. And thanks to the rest of ya'll. Your comments always help and uplift me.