3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Im so thank full for this site!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/88621-im-so-thank-full-site.html)

brookypooh 07-06-2006 04:05 PM

Im so thank full for this site!!

I started a new job two days after I restarted my diet which has been in progress now for a week and 4 days! It is so hard because I drive 90% of the day and all I see is fast food and to top that off my office is constently getting really great treats for everyone. But so far I have not had one thing from the things I listed I have been non stop watching my calories and havent ate anything bad! I do have to say that this web site has givin me some power. seeing what every one else has done is awsome so any ways so far I have lost 8 pounds and I couldnt be happier well unless I was at goal but Ill get there! lol!

ALSO CONGRATS TO YOU LILLY BELLE YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

Stevi-rocks 07-06-2006 04:10 PM

I agree, this site has made all the difference. Having others available to ask questions, give praise, relate to....my DH and DS tease me all the time..."Are you talking to your Fat chicks again!" Yup.;)

lilybelle 07-06-2006 08:15 PM

Thanks Brook and Congratulations on the 8 lbs. That is fantastic. I love this site so much too and it has really kept me going through the hard times. My family long ago lost interest in the fact that I was trying to lose weight, so the support here is what sustained me and kept my determination up. I figured that if others could work really hard and do it, so could I.

OneKim 07-06-2006 08:19 PM

I love this site too Brook! I've almost given up a few times cause of the slow going, but you ladies around here keep me going!!! It helps to know that others understand every step of this journey!

Stevi...my husband says the same thing!!! LOL. Men are so silly.

Kim

Kim

mauvaisroux 07-17-2006 01:46 PM

Congartulations on your 8lbs lost! :cp: Keep going - you can do it!

Jtjoray 07-17-2006 02:51 PM

I agree..this site in the best!

Misti in Seattle 07-17-2006 09:40 PM

Congratulations Brook! That's great!

I sure know what you mean about food at work... LOL where I work there is always junk and some kind of party. But I have learned to look at passing it up as the victory table rather than temptation. :) Also, it helps to always have some healthful munchies with you that you can have!!

MelodyL 07-18-2006 02:49 PM

That is great!!! WTG!! Keep it up!!!

Heather 07-18-2006 05:37 PM

This place really is amazing. I have learned so much from the people here!

Nicklewise 07-19-2006 11:32 AM

This place is really the best, somedays I just want to not take the stairs or not exercise but I come here and read about all your sucesses and it keeps me motivated.

I could not have done it without this site.

oliviaCAN 07-19-2006 05:43 PM

I Totally Agree...reading Everyones Stories And Their Helpful Tips Keeps Me Motivated And To Know That Ill Get To My Goal Really Keeps Me Going!!