Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-17-2006, 12:51 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8.5"

Default Two NSVs in One!!!

A friend and I sometimes go out running around together and to dinner on Friday nights but it has been over a month since we have gone until tonight. The seat belt on his car always tightens on me so much that I have to hold my hand between me and it to keep it from making me feel squished. But tonight I had all kinds of room and he was laughing as I was even kind of pushing it around and running my hands inside with all the room, etc.

THEN... and this is the REALLY neat part... I always ask for a table at restaurants because I can't fit into the booths. Well I was wondering if I dared try... so when we went into the restaurant I eyed the booths and decided they were not the dinky little ones so didn't say anything. The waitress led us to a booth... and in I went... ALL of me with plenty of room and no boobs hanging over the table LOL. I can't believe I actually sat in a restaurant booth!!
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 03:33 AM   #2  
sli
On A Mission

S/C/G: 209/135/130

CONGRATULTIONS!
Both of those are great achievments!
I am happy for you!!!
sli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:38 AM   #3  
This is the Last Time!!!

S/C/G: HW283/GW170

Height: 5'5"

That is awesome, Misti. Booths, I actually prefer them now. Why? BECAUSE I CAN!! I used to be the same way, boobs resting on the table, no more, there is PLENTY of room! You Rock, Misti!
HadEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:03 AM   #4  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

CONGRATS! Don't you LOVE being able to fit into a booth? I always hated finding out that I couldn't fit into a booth at a restaurant.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #5  

Height: 5'8.5"

Exactly! I was almost afraid not to ask for a table as I didn't want the embarrassment of not being able to fit. But that wasn't a problem! Of course it WAS a booth with a movable table. Some of the tinier ones I still would not be able to do SO FAR but just wait LOL
Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:14 AM   #6  
future triathlete

S/C/G: 187.5/148.5/129

Height: 5'2"

Way to go, Misti! I always find it's the little things that really drive home the fact that we've made such big changes. And I love that everyone here understands that stuff - congratulations!
sierra_ttw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:57 PM   #7  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

Congratulations Misti, I always ask for a booth now that my boobs no longer sit on the table. WTG. Also, that's great on the seatbelt too.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:57 PM   #8  

Gosh, I'd forgotten all about that! Right! My boobs used to hit the table too. Way to go Misti. Cool....
boarderchick is offline   Reply With Quote