3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   I Did It! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/87003-i-did.html)

sli 06-16-2006 10:30 AM

I Did It!

I DID IT!! :carrot:

I finally hit the 40 lbs lost mark!
It took me six months but the scale liked me today..:goodscale
I was so excited, I got undressed to get in the shower and I was looking at the scale and figured WTH.
When I got on and I seen that it said 169 I started doing the happy dance like no other:dancer:
Until of course I looked towards the mirror while dancing and decided I wasn't quit that happy yet..:o ;)

srmb60 06-16-2006 10:46 AM

40 lbs is an awesome achievement! You should be very proud. Now, tell us how you did that.

2frustrated 06-16-2006 10:58 AM

:woo: Well done! :bravo:

Angel33 06-16-2006 11:04 AM

WTG Sli, that's awesome!!!

Firefly 06-16-2006 11:31 AM

Great job you have done wonderful in such a short time. I am waiting to see that 50 pound dance.

KristasMom 06-16-2006 12:17 PM

YEAH, Baby!

Turbomimi 06-16-2006 12:52 PM

:bravo: Sli,

Thanks for sharing your accomplishment!! We all need every ounce of encouragement to keep motivated. You should be very proud---I'll be so glad when I can do that dance!!

pixiefalls 06-16-2006 01:12 PM

Great job:D!! :carrot:

DewCan 06-16-2006 01:20 PM

:encore: :balloons: :encore:

FANTASTIC

Were you dancing like this :belly: I can just see it with your towel :lol:
Today you deserve a real treat :beach: because you have accomplished an amazing thing.

Misti in Seattle 06-17-2006 12:44 AM

Fantastic! I'm so happy for you!!! Sounds like some interesting dance you were doing LOL :dance:

Jayde 06-17-2006 06:29 PM

So happy for you, Sli. :carrot: :carrot:

lilybelle 06-17-2006 08:09 PM

Congratulations, 40 lbs. is awesome. WTG.

Jtjoray 06-17-2006 09:27 PM

Awsome job! Im so glad for you.

sli 06-18-2006 10:53 AM

Thank you everyone for all the sweet, nice and encouraging word!
I really am excited that I finally hit that mark.
It gave me the the push I needed and the courage to keep going. Because sometimes I just get fed up and feel like I am ready to quit but then the scale decides to be nice and I remember that it is totally worth it.
I also know that if it were not for all of you wonderful ladies and this site I would have given up a long time ago.

HadEnough 06-18-2006 12:08 PM

That is quite an accomplishment. Awesome work! Way to go!

judydc 06-18-2006 01:03 PM

Congratulations! Howdja do it?

judy

sli 06-18-2006 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judydc
Congratulations! Howdja do it?

judy

I really just cut out all junk food (no mcdonalds ect) and if I snack I make sure that its low in calories and fat.
I like Nutri grain bars and pringels 50% fat free chips.
I have really learned to read labels before I put it in my mouth. So I mainly watch my calorie intake.
I hate excersise but I do the tredmill and I do the normal sit ups, push ups and arm weight lifts (10lbs) I do all of these everyother day. The only thing I can't seem to give up is my diet coke. I try to cut back on my pop with ice tea w/ splenda.
Here I felt that this journey so far had taken so long but you all have made me see that it isn't as long or as tedious as I thought. Thank you all again!!!!

judydc 06-19-2006 11:48 AM

Oh, you mean common sense? ;) I was hoping you could recommend some magic pills or something, but it looks like it's just a matter of sustaining my focus and working hard. Thanks for the reminder, and keep up the good work!

judy

sli 06-19-2006 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by judydc
Oh, you mean common sense? ;) I was hoping you could recommend some magic pills or something, but it looks like it's just a matter of sustaining my focus and working hard. Thanks for the reminder, and keep up the good work!

judy

I wish that I had the magic pill!! If I did I would market it and make sure that everyone could get it!;)

Miss DC 06-19-2006 03:43 PM

Congrats sli! I am nearing in on the 40lb mark! That's my next big goal. I will feel so great when i hit that. 40lbs is really A LOT LOST! I've lost weight before but never 40lbs! You should be very proud and i'm sure everyone around you is commenting on your loss constantly.

And don't forget to enjoy the ride downward! The longer it takes you to lose it the longer you have to learn and get used to your new healthy self. Sometimes losing too fast makes it harder to maintain because you didnt give you head time to catch up with your body. Slow and steady is where it's at! :)