3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   One-third of the way there! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/86766-one-third-way-there.html)

Misti in Seattle 06-12-2006 11:00 PM

One-third of the way there!

Today I hit the 43 pounds lost... which means I am now one-third of the way to my goal! Yippee! Just have to do this same thing twice more and I will be there!!!

PandyCat 06-13-2006 12:11 AM

:bravo: That's awesome, Misti! You should post some progress pics if you haven't already. I can tell just from your avatar that you're on the right track (from the previous avatar pic). Way to go!

sli 06-13-2006 12:21 AM

Congrats! WTG, you can do it!!

Misti in Seattle 06-13-2006 01:22 AM

Thanks Kelly and Sli! Kelly, no I have not posted any progress pix because I still can't face posting my "before" picture... LOL. But hey if the rest of you can do it maybe I should get brave and post them. I CAN tell a big difference! I need to have some new ones taken too.

Jtjoray 06-13-2006 01:34 AM

Oh my Misti!! I am soooo proud of you. You have done a great job. I cant wait to see you hit goal. I'll be cheering with you.

Meg 06-13-2006 05:21 AM

Congratulations! Since you've done it once, you KNOW you can do it two more times!!

One day you'll be so happy that you have that before picture! My regret is that I didn't take pictures every month or ten pounds or so because I just don't remember how I looked as I lost. And be sure to save ONE outfit (get rid of the rest because none of it will fit when you reach goal - except socks :lol: )

You are on your way!! :bravo:

Misti in Seattle 06-13-2006 07:50 AM

Thanks Meg! Yes as much as I hate having my picture taken I am asking a friend to take some every 10 pounds or so! :) And yah I am keeping an outfit. :)

Firefly 06-13-2006 08:18 AM

Congrats. I just hit my 43 pound thismorning myself. I would love to see a few pics. I love to see how everyone bodys change. Keep on walking. :carrot:

Angel33 06-13-2006 08:26 AM

WTG Misti
You are doing such a great job. I am so proud of you.
Keep up the good work.
I'm with everyone else. I would love to see some progress pics.

Cardiomonster 06-13-2006 10:24 AM

WTG Misti! I love how you're always upbeat and perky about everything - you'll make it in no time! :D

I finally posted my before and current pic in the mini-goal-photo-album yesturday, after a YEAR AND A HALF and 75 pounds lost.

They are also in my member gallery.

The starting pic is really hard to look at (even though they're only head shots) - but then I see me now and I think it's not so bad. I'll have to work my way up to posting body shots. Though I have taken them at random weight intervals - I plan to make a shrinking-me flip book :)

Nicklewise 06-13-2006 12:09 PM

WTG! :carrot: Misti you are doing so well, Can't wait to hit the mark myself!

jtammy 06-13-2006 12:34 PM

Great going, Misti. I've got a pair of the biggest pants I owned stashed back too. Someday I want a picture like Meg's :lol:

lilybelle 06-13-2006 01:19 PM

Yeah, Misty, I am so happy for you. I know how hard you've worked and what a great encouragement you are to everyone here at 3 FC's. I can't wait to see your pic's. I wish I had taken some while I was losing throughout this journey too. I will post new ones when I ever reach my goal. Good luck in your continued success.

boarderchick 06-13-2006 09:47 PM

Yay Misti!!!!! I still cannot believe how good you look in your new photo! I know you can do it, you've figured it out. Awesome!

Misti in Seattle 06-14-2006 02:31 AM

Thanks everyone!! Yes I can definitely see the difference in my complexion and hair although a lot of that is getting the thyroid problem straightened out... but LOL fresh air, exercise and healthful food is undoubtedly helping a lot too!

Yah I would like a picture like Meg's too except I'll never be able to get one as the vast majority of my weight was/is above the waist. But I am thinking of creative ways to get a picture of THAT too. :)

I try not to think too much about how far I have to go yet but focus on the accomplishment. But it is certainly worth it... and the neat part is I eat wonderful meals and never go hungry!!!