Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-10-2006, 06:05 AM   #16  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

Height: 5'2"

Congrats, PixieFalls! What have you been doing to lose the weight? I am so completely impressed that you are dedicated to getting healthy while still in high school. That speaks volumes for your determination and good attitude!

And I know how you guys feel. My tummy is my problem area. My legs and hips are still quite thin and even somewhat muscular. I even have a curvy figure, when you look at me from the front. My waist indents in just the right place. Talk about an optical illusion! Ayeyiyi, when I turn sideways! EGADS!
Mummy_Tummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:07 AM   #17  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Congratulations pixie! It's so great that you are able to stay focused during the stressful times of your senior year! Enjoy your "new" jeans...

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:36 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/154/140

Height: 5'7

Mummy, sounds like we have the same figure...lol...bout the same weights too! Do you find that as you gain weight that nice indentation (hourglass sorta figure) starts moving outwards to meet your hips? LOL. Mine does that! It's always an indicator to me how much I'm gaining. My chin and my waistline!
OneKim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 250/184.4/146

Height: 5'2"

Congratulations!!! Wow, a size 15!!!! Also, you have had an awesome weight loss!!!
exquisitern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:20 PM   #20  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Virgochic -- you can do it, you've done great so far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummy_Tummy
Congrats, PixieFalls! What have you been doing to lose the weight? I am so completely impressed that you are dedicated to getting healthy while still in high school. That speaks volumes for your determination and good attitude!

And I know how you guys feel. My tummy is my problem area. My legs and hips are still quite thin and even somewhat muscular. I even have a curvy figure, when you look at me from the front. My waist indents in just the right place. Talk about an optical illusion! Ayeyiyi, when I turn sideways! EGADS!
Mummy -- thank you so much! At first I was calorie counting but I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with it and would get frustrated (knowing myself, that's how I am) so I decided to try to just "eye" my portions and that is what I've been doing now and it's been working! No special program, just old fashion diet and exercise. I actually don't even exercise much but I am going to buy the Firm when I get enough money. I'm excited!

That is exactly how I am!! My friends stomach is smaller than mine and shirts flatter her better but I can wear smaller jeans than her and we are so close in weight.. it's weird!

Jtjoray -- thank you!! Congrats on your 50 lb loss.. that's wonderful!!

exquisitern -- thank you very much! congrats on your loss too and you are so close to ONEderland!

dalai -- thank you! the support here is so fantastic.. i didn't think I could do it until I became involved in this site!
congrats on your loss and getting your numbers down! Oh, I will!

Last edited by pixiefalls; 05-10-2006 at 02:28 PM.
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:45 PM   #21  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Way to go!
mauvaisroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 04:19 PM   #22  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Thank you.
pixiefalls is offline   Reply With Quote