Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-06-2022, 01:50 PM   #16  

i am saying that

drink atea prepared by tosign
ayaale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2022, 03:04 PM   #17  

Height: 5'7

I just Fast
Playplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2022, 08:21 AM   #18  

Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juices. ...
Drink water half an hour before meals. ...
Choose healthy foods that help you with weight loss. ...
Eat soluble fiber. ...
Have coffee or tea.
mahi1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 04:20 PM   #19  
fmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by anwarman07 View Post
Want To Lose Weight? Doctors Say It’s Time To Stop Counting Calories
7,769 views Jun 6, 2022 A new report by a group of obesity doctors and scientists found that telling people to eat less could actually be causing more harm than good. NBC’s Morgan Radford reports for TODAY on the new approach called the carbohydrate-insulin
My doctors tell me that the best approach is to eat what you like but less of it. After 85 lbs of weight loss and very improved health, I can say that I agree. It wasn't fast but it was definitely healthy. I don't count calories. I just put smaller portions on the plate visually.
fmw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 04:28 PM   #20  
fmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsat07 View Post
How do I lose 4 kilos in a week?
How to lose up to 4 kilos in 1 week

You can start by walking 1 hour a day and limiting the consumption of fats and foods such as bananas, mangoes, mamey, potatoes and corn. No diet is miraculous, to know how to lose weight fast, it is best that you go to a nutritionist who makes a plan that suits your needs.
Experts say that losing 2 lb per week is healthy. More is not recommended. There are no miracles. We need to take in fewer calories than we burn to lose weight. In my experience changing what I eat never worked. Eating less of what I like to eat has been successful.

The exercise, though, is certainly recommended. I can only walk a couple of hundred feet without pain because my hips are worn out. So I ride a bicycle for about a half hour per day with no hip pain.
fmw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fat burner, weigh loss