I ran 10 kilometers for the first time!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I just ran 5k for the first time like a week ago, and I was still pretty impressed that I could do that every day, but yesterday I ate a big dinner and this morning I went out for a 5k run, got lost and ran a bit further to get home, and then just decided to keep going! I haven't lost any weight in about 6 weeks, so hopefully this helps!
  • That is awesome! I am also in the same boat. I have a goal to run 5K races in my sister's memory (She was a runner). I wish I could run a 10K, but right now I feel like I could about die running the 5K. I can run for 30 minutes without stopping. Very impressive! Congratulations!
  • Quote: I just ran 5k for the first time like a week ago, and I was still pretty impressed that I could do that every day, but yesterday I ate a big dinner and this morning I went out for a 5k run, got lost and ran a bit further to get home, and then just decided to keep going! I haven't lost any weight in about 6 weeks, so hopefully this helps!
    Way to go... I can only run for 20 seconds
    I am in awe of you. Keep up the great work.
  • Nice!!!
  • This is amazing! I remember when this happened to me I felt so strong and invincible, I hope you feel the same
    Keep going, you're doing great!
  • Congrats! One day I hope to pick up running. It's a lifelong goal of mine!
  • Wow, congratulations! I ran 7,5k the other day, and my mini-goal is to run 10k without stopping
  • That's awesome, I want to try start running too when I lost I little bit of weigh since my knees have problems. Congratulations!
  • Thats so amazing! More power to you
  • Awesome! My goal is to walk a 5k this winter. I don't think I can run anymore because I have a bad knee that required surgery several years ago, but it's great that you can!
  • Congrats on the 10K! I never thought I could run any substantial distance. I always thought it was something you were born with the ability to do it or not. For me I thought, not. A few years ago I discovered 'Couch to 5K' and gave it a try. Empowering! It's amazing to accomplish new challenges and dispel a lifelong myth. Looking forward to joining you in a 10K soon.
  • Phenomenal
  • awesome ! keep goind
  • Running is the best exercise. And if you everyday run 10kms, then you will definitely stay fit for long.