I am super excited! My doctor was in shock.

• I have lost 35 pounds in 2.5 months. I went to my doctor because I was getting dizzy. It turns out that my blood pressure was super low. She cut my blood pressure medication in half! She was also shocked by my weight loss. I was 246 on New Year's Day and now I am 209. I have also started running and I love it. My husband says I no longer snore. It has been amazing. I wonder what 2 more months will bring.
  • That's awesome! Congratulations. That must be such a good feeling!
  • Congrats!!! Does your doctor think you will ultimately be able to get off your meds?
  • Quote: Congrats!!! Does your doctor think you will ultimately be able to get off your meds?
    I have kidney disease (medullary sponge kidney disease) so she thinks that I will be on a very low dose eventually. I had high blood pressure when I only weighed 120. The weight over the years has made it much worse.
  • Quote: I have kidney disease (medullary sponge kidney disease) so she thinks that I will be on a very low dose eventually. I had high blood pressure when I only weighed 120. The weight over the years has made it much worse.
    Oh, I see! Well, that's so awesome that you will be able to move to a lower dose! Awesome work!
  • Congrats on the weight loss AND the improvement in your health! Wonderful NSV!
  • Nice! It's great to see real evidence that you're getting healthier! You'll have to check back in two months and let us know what new exciting changes have happened!