Officially shopped for "NORMAL" sized clothes!

• I got some gift cards for Christmas, and I went shopping at Old Navy.

I got to buy NON plus size clothes. Yes, ME! Normal size clothing. The options were endless (I only wish I had more gift cards, LOL) I cannot remember the last time I could do that. Even when I went shopping last time, I went specifically into a plus size clothing place. But not now. NOT EVER AGAIN!!!

Granted, I'm in a size 18 - so technically that's the biggest non plus size that they have, BUT STILL... I almost starting crying in the middle of the store
  • That's fantastic! Way to go! You must look and feel wonderful!
  • That is amazing! Congratulations to you! I want to jump and down for joy with you.
  • Yay!! Go JesikaBeth! I had my own OldNavy run a month or so back and I remember how that felt! You go girl! I hope you feel confident and great in those new clothes!
  • Yay YOU !!!! I can so relate and I celebrate your excitement. Have fun !!!!!
  • @JESIKABETH Congrats!! I know exactly what you mean. It is a wonderful feeling. Keep up the good work.

• Thanks everyone! I'm super stoked
  • Wow Great!! Good job.
    I really liked the quotes you put in you signature... I can relate to it.
    May I asked which diet plan yo do?
  • Quote: Wow Great!! Good job.
    I really liked the quotes you put in you signature... I can relate to it.
    May I asked which diet plan yo do?
    Thanks.

Well, I lost all my weight thus far doing lower carb (about 75-80 carbs a day) and calorie counting (approx. 1400 calories per day.) It took me about 2 years to lose 100 pounds. Then, about 5 months ago I hit a plateau with my weight loss and the scale hasn't budged in either direction since. I have about 50 pounds left to lose until my UGW, and just began Weight Watchers in hopes it'll break my plateau and get me to my goal.
  • What an amazing feeling!! Congratulations on all your hard work paying off!
  • I cant wait until I can. I haven't been able to do that since 2003
  • It's weird, isn't it? I still find myself in the plus size/"womens world" section, even though I'm a 12/14 now, top and bottom. Congrats, girlie!
  • Yup, it is very much so weird! But SUCH a good feeling! And a size 12/14? Wow, awesome!!!!!