Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 11-28-2016, 12:57 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/147/150

Height: 5'5"

Default Lost 2lbs over Thanksgiving and I am no longer obese!!!

While I'm not at my ultimate goal yet, I am beyond thrilled that I made it through Thanksgiving and ate what everyone else ate, but only 1 plate and 1 dessert, then jumped right back on plan on Friday! And as of this morning I weigh 179!!!! Given that I am 5'5" that gives me a BMI of 29.8 and I am now officially overweight! I never thought I would be so happy to be overweight, but it is so much better that obese.

I know I don't talk a lot on here, but this forum has been great for me even as I mostly just read through old threads and questions. You guys have been great! Thanks again!
clawlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:50 PM   #2  

Terrific.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 04:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 202/160/150

Height: 5'2"

Not only that, but you are down almost 50 pounds. Way to go !!!!!! 2/3 of the way to your goal too. Wonderful. I don't know about you, but as I got close to BMI less than 30, I really started feeling better physically.

Last edited by Nightowlrn; 11-29-2016 at 04:57 AM.
Nightowlrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 02:42 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/147/150

Height: 5'5"

Thank you both! And you are right, Nightowlrn, about feeling better when my BMI is under 30. I have been feeling really great and much more energetic since I got into the 180's and now even better. I am so excited to be almost 50 pounds down, it's seems unreal sometimes!

And apparently this size is when everyone else noticed I've lost weight too. Haha! I bought a new shirt over the weekend and wore it to work yesterday and multiple people said something about how much I've lost. Even our company CEO said how nice I looked and chatted with me about my weight loss. I was very happy that my hard work is paying off and being noticed.
clawlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 05:02 PM   #5  
Feel the burn!

S/C/G: 228/228/180

Height: 5'4"

That is awesome! Way to go!
Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote