3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Crossed into Wonderland today (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/301522-crossed-into-wonderland-today.html)

rosesandholly 01-08-2015 07:26 AM

Crossed into Wonderland today

:carrot::D

I can't remember when I was last under 200 lbs. I don't remember seeing it go by on the way up. I have memories of myself at 150-ish and lower and the rest is a blur. DH says I haven't been this small since my 3rd grader was born. :o Very excited. This is the most weight I have ever been able to lose and I am keen to keep going!

Beka 01-08-2015 09:17 AM

Congrats! That's a big accomplishment!

Ruthxxx 01-08-2015 09:28 AM

Congratulations! i well remember that milestone.

Perhaps it's time to change the S/C/G on your profile to 233/ticker/130. (Some of us have blocked out tickers and might wonder what your post means. Holler if you don't know how to do this.)

rosesandholly 01-08-2015 09:31 AM

Not only do I not know how to do that, I don't know what it means. :?: I read that sentence a few times and just couldn't make English out of it. Huh?

nonameslob 01-08-2015 09:57 AM

Congratulations! It really is a land of "one"der :)

Ruthxxx 01-08-2015 09:57 AM

Sorry. I did a duplicate sentence. (Too busy with MOD and ADMIN stuff these days and did not re-check my post.)

I just went in and changed your S/C/G displayed on the left under your name and join date.

rosesandholly 01-08-2015 10:35 AM

Thanks! I noticed the duplicate sentence. Not very tech savvy though, and I appreciate the help.

TheLastStraw323 01-08-2015 10:53 AM

Congratulations, onederland is wonderful! Once I get a 1 in front of my weight I never ever ever want to see a 2 again.

Can you share what you did for eating and exercise to get to your new fabulous weight?

rosesandholly 01-08-2015 11:15 AM

I track my calorie intake using an app called Myfitnesspal. I have made a real effort to increase how much water I am drinking. One glass when I wake up and one with every meal generally gets me where I need to be since all the glasses in my house are 16 ozs. There is a walking track right across the field from my apt and I have been walking there every day. (Except the last couple days: it's just too cold!) At first I could only do about 1/2 a mile. Now I routinely walk 2-3 miles depending on the day. I try my best to avoid salty foods and just not buy my trigger foods. Right now I am trying to quit diet sodas; again for me it's a case of don't buy it b/c I can't drink "just a little". It's really hard when I go to other family member's homes though, as they still drink it.

About 6 months ago I went vegetarian for ethical reasons, and that seems to have jump-started my weight loss. I am also eating out a lot less than I used to do, though I'm not perfect.

TheLastStraw323 01-08-2015 11:19 AM

Thank you so much! You are inspiring me to keep at it, I can hear the excitement in your post!

I think it's cold everywhere, spring will be here before we know it!

If I was 199 today I'd be trekking to the mall to try on all the skinny clothes!!

rosesandholly 01-08-2015 11:40 AM

I've only lost 1 jeans size since I started, actually. You just never know. That's kind of deceptive, though. My size 24 jeans used to be tight. Now my 22s are loose. I can't wait until the day when I leave the plus sized section of the store for good.

sunarie 01-08-2015 12:16 PM

Congrats! I know getting into onederland is gonna be a big one for me and we both started around the same weight. You must feel amazing and that's an awesome accomplishment. Can't wait to get into new jeans sizes too!

TheSatinPumpkin 01-09-2015 07:24 AM

Congrats on that amazing milestone. Def' know the feeling and its great.

Streudel 01-09-2015 09:31 PM

Welcome to Onederand!!:carrot::carrot: It is such a huge psychological milestone, isn't it?

Congrats!!!:bravo::bravo::bravo:

AM02135 01-09-2015 09:37 PM

Congrats on wonderland! I can't wait to join you there!! What an accomplishment!