Have you reached a Mini-Goal! Brag about it here!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Iíve lost a little over 10 lbs.
  • Nice work Panda! From your signature it sounds like you're half way there!
    Have you had any NSV's along the way too? Clothes fitting better or comments from friends etc?
  • Quote: Nice work Panda! From your signature it sounds like you're half way there!
    Have you had any NSV's along the way too? Clothes fitting better or comments from friends etc?
    Thankfully no comments from friends. I would hate that.

I don’t feel different and don’t notice a difference yet, because with the weight I had gained I still could wear the same jeans, etc.
    I do have a little bit of a stomach pooch, which I can notice if I look in the mirror sideways, and I do feel my arms are tight in some sleeves.
    I should look for a measuring tape to try to measure the pooch- it’s hard for me to see but can tell in the mirror at certain side angles. I can’t really pinch it so probably easier to just take measurements all around.

So once I’ve dropped the rest of my gained weight I am looking forward to being back to normal. Especially with spring and summer clothing around the corner. The
    weather is finally getting sunny and nice now where I live - snow finally over.

UPDATE:That gave me a great idea - I found a measuring tape in one of my sewing kits and I looked online for instructions for how to take my measurements for weight loss tracking. I took all my measurements now and hope to be posting some NSV in a few weeks!
  • ahah! you're thinking of yourself as just getting back to 'normal' then - and still thinking to yourself that you have gained weight - not really that you have lost 10lb. That's good though, as hopefully you'll be back to normal soon and on your normal way and no-one but you will be any the wiser.
  • I recently started running 5 kms 2-3 times every week, been 6 months.
  • I love this forum already
  • in three weeks I lost 5 kg: D