No longer MORBIDLY obese!

• Thats right folks, Oh sure, I'm still obese.. But my BMI is in Obese Class 2, a whole step down from being MORBIDLY OBESE!

I'd never thought someone could be happy being obese, but here I am. I'll be even happier when I'm overweight! Haha

• congratulations!! i remember how excited i was to get that milestone. it's a major accomplishment.
  • WTG!!!!
  • Bravo. You're a hero! never give up. Eat good for life. Remember this journey never actually comes to an end. If you think it does, you will end up back at the beginning again.

I hope that doesn't disappoint. Its not meant to. Just prepare for the end by bearing in mind you can't let go when you reach your goal.

So as you work your way down the scale, keep improving the quality of your food because your choices of what you can eat regularly will be less and less. As your food quality gets better, you will miss those poor quality choices from the past less and less too. So its not really going to be any sort of deprivation. Its just something to become more aware of.

The food i'm eating now is better than when i started my diet. Its more healthy and more delicious. I love my vegies more than ever cause i've worked out how to make them yummier than before. My diet is now also more varied. But of course I rarely eat the sorts of foods i ate to extremes that got me fat. In fact, i think my diet is more varied now than it was before even though i had more food choices before.
  • CONGRATS! Thats exciting!
  • Congrats! That's totally awesome.
  • Quote: Thats right folks, Oh sure, I'm still obese.. But my BMI is in Obese Class 2, a whole step down from being MORBIDLY OBESE!

I'd never thought someone could be happy being obese, but here I am. I'll be even happier when I'm overweight! Haha
    Congratulations! You've got to be feeling great. Just keep going!

• What a great accomplishment! You must feel very proud!
  • WooWoo!!!! That is awesome!!!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love hearing success stories like this!
  • Wow! You are literally in a whole new class now! But instead of working your way to the top, now you get to work your way to the bottom!
  • Congratulations... good work!
  • That's awesome, congrats! (And I live near Youngstown so hello too! )