Freakin' ONEDERLAND! -92lbs. Pics included.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Fantastic job!
  • Congrats, yeah making it into Onederland.
  • Congrats
    You look wonderful. Your hard work is showing.

Onward and downward...
  • YOWZA!!! You look fantastic! Congratulations!!!
  • WOW, you look amazing!
  • Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!
  • Woo hoo! You should be very proud of yourself. You look great!
  • You look AMAZING congrats!
  • How freakin cute are you?!? Absolutely love your strength and tenacity. And you look absolutely fantastic. Congrats on making it into Onederland. You will be at your goal in no time with that can-do attitude. Keep on keepin on girl!
  • That is great very motivating!!! I have a question how do I begin running??? Being so heavy it is hard for me to run. Any suggestions on where to start?
  • Quote: Fantastic job!
    Thank you thank you!

Quote: Congrats, yeah making it into Onederland.
    Woot!!! It's been everything I dreamed of!

Quote: You look wonderful. Your hard work is showing.

Onward and downward...
    Thanks a ton!!! I'm glad it does show.

Quote: YOWZA!!! You look fantastic! Congratulations!!!
    That's so sweet of you to say, thank you so much!

Quote: WOW, you look amazing!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment.

Quote: Congratulations, and thanks for sharing!
    Thank you for reading, no problem... I hope it helps anyone who is having a hard time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. ^^

Quote: Woo hoo! You should be very proud of yourself. You look great!
    Thank you, I do feel very proud and more motivated than ever!!!

Quote: You look AMAZING congrats!
    Thank you so so much!

Quote: How freakin cute are you?!? Absolutely love your strength and tenacity. And you look absolutely fantastic. Congrats on making it into Onederland. You will be at your goal in no time with that can-do attitude. Keep on keepin on girl!
    ahahaha! You're making me blush~ Thank you so much, I hope to share my final goal with everyone here before March 2015 rolls around. ^^ Thanks for the encouragment, I extend the same to you~

Quote: That is great very motivating!!! I have a question how do I begin running??? Being so heavy it is hard for me to run. Any suggestions on where to start?
    Hi Hi skinnyki!!! I feel you. When I began running on my treadmill I though there was no way on heaven or earth I could do it. My suggestion: Start small. When I started I could probably only manage to run at a 3.5mph speed for less than 4 minutes. You do it every day until you think you can handle more and then try to go for an extra minute or two. It's that whole "Rome wasn't built in a day" concept. You won't be 'running' for a while. You'll be jogging while you body sheds that weight and it makes it easier for your legs. Breathing right is essential. Take in oxygen from your nose NOT your mouth. This will help keep you from being winded. Lastly... listen to your body. If it becomes.. painful. STOP. Stop for a day or two. Heal and then get back on it. I know it's gonna feel like it's never going to happen, but ONE DAY I guarantee you you'll be doing your jog and notice "hey... this isn't so bad, I bet I could go for 10 mins at this speed" and you will. Make every day a challenge. Even if you only manage to last for 30 more seconds, that's a victory. Celebrate that and move forward, and you'll be running miles in no time.
  • Wow you look fantastic! Congrats and enjoy your new size, weight and health! As for being a leader....do it! You go girl!
  • You look amazing! I just started my weight loss journey a month ago and you are an inspiration!
  • Great progress!!
  • thanks for sharing your amazing journey with us!