250 to 190ish

• I haven't been good at taking progress pictures but I thought these were good because picture #1 is when I started my journey some years ago and my "after" (work in progress!) was me winning a medal at a local 5k. What a journey! Not only working on getting healthy but caring about my appearance again. Hopefully more progress pics to come!

[IMG][/IMG]

• You look awesome! And younger! So happy for you =)
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats, you are beautiful and tall, lucky girl
  • Thank you! I think it's funny in pic one I'm wearing a work badge (a symbol of sitting on my a** all day at work!) and in my second pic I'm wearing a medal (a symbol of getting off my a**!) I'm hoping I can post some goal photos by the end of the summer. No pressure though. I keep reminding myself that this is a lifestyle goal not a diet. Diets imply an end and I don't want these good feels of finally loving myself to end!
  • Omg how cute are you! Congrats!
  • GREAT JOB! Look at you; that is such a big difference! Congratulations on reaching this goal and best of luck on your present/future goals!
  • You look totally stellar!!!! Congrats... I love looking at these before an afters and seeing the 'transformation'. You look amazing~ Congrats on that 5k medal too... I want to run my first 5K soon. ^^ Thanks for the inspiration!
  • You look so great!!
  • You look fantastic. Congratulations!
  • Wow!! Great progress!!