Trying Something New? Plexus

• I just started taking the "pink drink" a week ago and already have noticed energy increase. No weight loss yet but the extra energy is nice. Anyone else tried this product? Any success?
  • I just ordered mine so i haven't tried yet. My friend has been using for 7 weeks and lost 26lbs so its worth a try!
  • LOVE Plexus! I'm an ambassador. I have lots of friends and family who have been helped with various health issues.
  • Personally, it didn't work for me... I had to have been doing something wrong because I see success stories... I took it for 2 months and only maintained my weight... no spur of energy or anything... took a week long break from it and my diet when I went on vacay and literally gained 15lbs! But like I said, some people it does work for... just wasn't for me.
  • I was on it for 4 months. Absolutely no change for me. But I know people that have had amazing results so it's just not going to work for some.
  • Yes!
    I lost 7lbs my first week. My aunt became an ambassador and sent it to me. It works for me, but didn't work for my sister. I have PCOS and it really does give the energy boost.
  • Hello everybody! I have never heard about Plexus before. Is it really good? Just wondering. I am reading about supplements at this site peoopcom. It doesn't sell anything, but there you can find lots of information about supplements (side effects, ingredients, people reviews and comments). Need to look there for Plexus.