Wedding rings fit after 15 years!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • That is brilliant. What a powerful symbol of your weight loss achievement.
  • Thank you all so much!

Psav, it's my favorite site, lol!

JennyT, bluegingham, USMCvet, and Mad_Donnelly, your rings will eventually fit you too! I thought maybe my knuckle had gotten too big over the years, but no. Even though it didn't really look like it, there was weight around my knuckle stopping the rings from going on, and once I lost that weight, they slipped on. Now, just 11 days later, they actually slide around my finger like they used to! It's exciting to be wearing them again. And my husband still sometimes just takes my hand, looks at them, and starts smiling again, and that's a really great feeling!
  • What a touching NSV! Congrats!

After losing my weight, I'm smaller than when I was married. I shook my hands hard recently to get water off of them. Both my wedding and engagement rings went flying off my hands across the room. It took me awhile to find one of them. At my heaviest, I would need soap to get my rings off.
  • That is wonderful. Mine hasn't fit since shortly after my son was born. He's 19 now....
  • Congratulations! What a happy NSV!
  • Don't know how I missed this post -- CONGRATULATIONS Jacqui! I love the photo, beautiful rings! I can imagine how excited you were to wear them!
  • How awesome! Congratulations
  • Congrats Jacqui, that's wonderful!!
  • Super yay!
  • Congrats on being able to wear your wedding rings again, Thats Awesome
  • Congratulations on getting those rings back on! I love your picture so much!
  • This is so sweet! Congratulations on this HUGE accomplishment!!!!!