NSV- Pants

• Hi Group Sharing my first NSV.

Started a new job 2 weeks ago. Required some black pants and white blouse. (Yes, I'm a waitress now-- did it as a young person, doing it again, soon to be 50).

Stopped at the local charity shop for this stuff as I didn't need new, but I did need something that fit, and as I continue to lose, I don't wanna invest alot on transitioning clothes.

I've been wearing a 22 pants and 1-2X to loose top for the last few years.

I knew my clothes were getting looser, but WOW-- tried on 20 pants... too big. Found a pair of nice size 18 that look and feel great Oh, and the top? Down to a solid XL (not 1x etc) and not loose but tailored and fitted!

So, dropped 2 pant size and at least 1 top size and from "loose fit" to "tailored....all in almost 25# lost so far, and this is just since Aug 1 (two month anniversary is this Tuesday)

Wanted to share

MrsKevin

• So cool! Congrats!
  • I love it when that happens!

Congrats!
  • Wonderful progress in such a short time. Keep up the good work. Before you know it, you'll be in a size 14, then a 10, then...
  • Very nice!
  • What a nice surprise, congratulations! And good luck with your new job, MrsKevin.
  • Congrats! Good work!

• That's awesome!
  • Most fabulous! (And good luck with the job. Waitressing is some rough work!)
  • Thanks Folks- you are so sweet. So sweet in fact, I'm attaching my first ever photos (does anyone know the code to resize? I certainly don't need them THIS big). I smiled when I took the photo with my new pretty red sweater I got when I bought my pants (but these aren't the black ones for work which are size 18, these are size 16W NoGap Waist Stretch black Lee jeans-- comfy as pjs-- they are awesome) the same day. True story, I bought the jeans without trying them on, and just figured I'd have them for a bit more weight loss-- but they fit NOW.. gulp! Dang!

Too- even though the cell pix aren't good, I grinned super big when I started to see a waist....that's been a LONG time since I've seen one of "those". This is a little less than 25# so far-- what will I look like when the next 60# is gone? I can barely dream of that!
  • Congrats!!!!!!
  • Ooooh, it looks like you've got a smokin' hourglass shape just waiting to happen! Lucky you!
  • Congratulations. .good Job!!!!!
  • Oh my goodness, you look FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations!
  • Wow, MrsKevin! What a huge difference in your pics! You look great! Congrats on the lower sizes! That is a reason to celebrate!