NSV - My thighs don't rub together!

• Now that my pants are starting to get a bit tighter with the baby belly, I have found myself abandoning my pants for loose fitting skirts. Normally under the skirts I have tight stretch shorts to keep my thighs from rubbing together. The other day I was in the store and I had the realization that I forgot to put on the stretch pants. What's more, is that I'd walked maybe 10 aisles and my thighs were not hurting nor rubbing against each other with every step! This is a huge accomplishment for me.

I remember a very embarrasing experience when I was in middle school that made me never want to wear a dress or skirt again. I was visiting another school with my fellow bank geeks for a concert and competition. I had a few solo and group competitions there took place throughout the school in different locations. Because it was a competition I was dressed up in a nice skirt that my mom had picked out. After about an hour of walking around my thighs hurt so much I physically could not walk. I was in tears. I lifted up my skirt and the inside of my thighs were red and raw and almost bleeding. My friends didn't know what to do and didn' really understand. I had to forgo the rest of my competitions and sit by the bus for 3 hours until it was time to go home. I was mortified and crying and felt horrible. Each competition you had to pay for. I'd just wasted about $200 of my parents money and I will have NOTHING to show for it.

So to realize that I was wearing a skirt without the pants and I had no problem was literally something I'd NEVER experienced before. I am so beyond excited! It made me realize that I have really made a differenc in my life. Thank you for listening.
  • That's awesome, congratulations!

We're the same height and with the same starting weight, so now I know approximately what weight I should be aiming at for that to stop happening to me too
  • Super yay!!!
  • Wonderful NSV!
  • That's awesome!!! Congrats!
  • Whoo hoo, congratulations!!!