3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Lost 27 lbs, finally hit 198!! Just got 40 more to go! **Pictures** (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/286578-lost-27-lbs-finally-hit-198-just-got-40-more-go-%2A%2Apictures%2A%2A.html)

loriherdz 08-21-2013 09:03 PM

Lost 27 lbs, finally hit 198!! Just got 40 more to go! **Pictures**

I just hit 198 and it's such a great feeling. I do Zumba for 1 hour everyday and watch what I eat. Like no sugary drinks, and no bread or rice.
My next mini goal is 175lbs. I have about 25 to go then it's all towards my goal of 160.
It's probably to soon to say but I might just go for 150. Keep in mind I'm 5'10" with a BMI of 28.4.

The first two pics are of me at 225!! Then the last 3 are of me at 198.

I've always been overweight but I'm finally doing something about it for myself.
I was always told growing up, "you'd be so pretty if you lost weight" over and over. It was very tough and it really screwed up my self esteem :( Luckily I found a great man who loves me for exactly how I am. He tells me I don't have to loose an ounce. He makes me feel beautiful :hug:

Loosing this weight has been so rewarding because I'm doing it for myself. Not for my family or my friends. Just for my own reasons. I want to get healthier and be able to rock my first bikini by next summer 2014 :cool:

AND yes that is Rob Schneider the actor with me in the second pic,

fairandfree 08-21-2013 09:57 PM

I too hope to rock my first bikini by next summer... or at least a nice one-piece that I don't feel the need to cover in a baggy shirt (I do that all the time!)! :) And however did you manage to get to meet Rob Schneider?

You look so great in those pictures! Congratulations on your weight loss far, and good luck in what still lies ahead! :D

loriherdz 08-21-2013 10:07 PM

omg thank you so much, this was my first time posting my pics and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

I already found the bikini I'm going to wear too :P it's this yellow one jennifer love hewitt was wearing in Shape magazine a few months ago. It's so cute!

loriherdz 08-21-2013 10:07 PM

Oh yea, I just totally ran into him at the grocery store haha

fairandfree 08-21-2013 10:31 PM

You're welcome! :D Progress pictures like this are one of those things that ALWAYS keeps me hyped and inspired to keep on working towards my own distant goals. I had to google that bikini, it's really is super cute! You will totally rock it! :D

And that's neat, just running into him like that! Nothing interesting like that ever happens to me!

loriherdz 08-21-2013 11:05 PM

it's that bikini cute! I can't wait untill summer next year.

I've always loved looking at progress photos, they totally help me stay motivated. I didn't realize there was a difference in the way I looked until I compared these pics :P

belovedspirit 08-21-2013 11:51 PM

Congratulations!!! Your progress is definitely inspiring!! :D Good luck with the rest of your journey. I have no doubt you'll kick butt! :carrot:

Kaitie9399 08-22-2013 12:01 AM

:bravo: and :congrat: on losing 27 pounds!!!! Keep up the good work!

loriherdz 08-22-2013 12:51 AM

thank you so much for the all the support!! This is really helping me stay focused!

snowpatrolchlo 08-22-2013 05:43 AM

Hiya!
Congratulations- you look fabulous. (Although you have always been very pretty.) I'll be keeping an eye on this story as you're the same height as me, and you're aiming to loose a similar amount (I'm trying to loose 63lbs) . Best of luck with the rest of your journey- you can do it!!!

boatingmommy 08-22-2013 09:10 AM

loriherdz - You are absolutely beautiful!!! Good for you for realizing that this is something you have to do just for you and congrats on finding a guy that likes you just the way you are. Sounds like you have your "head in the game" and you are so going to rock that bikini! Looking forward to seeing more progress. I finally took some pictures of the "before" and I'm looking forward to posting some "after"! Good luck to you with your transformation!!

Mozzy 08-22-2013 01:20 PM

Congrats!!!!!

loriherdz 08-22-2013 02:19 PM

You guys are the best! Thank you so much! We all need to stick together and be there to push ourselves to our ultimate goal. Let's do it ladies!

Mrs Snark 08-22-2013 02:39 PM

You are just gorgeous -- in all the photos in fact! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Congratulations, such an exciting milestone!

loriherdz 08-22-2013 06:35 PM

Thank you mrs.snark!