What Does NSV,SV & Onederland Mean?

• I was wondering what NSV,SV and Onederland mean? Just wondering, Thanks to anyone who replies back.
  • Non-Scale Victory, Scale Victory, "Onederland" is being under 199 or less. The one from the one hundred is where "onederland" comes from.

I imagine it's an incredible, super awesome place I can't wait to see.
  • Quote: Non-Scale Victory, Scale Victory, "Onederland" is being under 199 or less. The one from the one hundred is where "onederland" comes from.

I imagine it's an incredible, super awesome place I can't wait to see.
    You are so close...I bet you can almost taste it. May it come sooner and not later!!
  • @mariposssa LOL Thank you! The suspense is killing me!
  • Oh okay thanks for answering my questions
  • I just got to Twooterville today (299) which is the 200's version of Wonderland.

I would prefer using Twoville as I suspect more people would get a Dr. Suess reference to Whoville (from Horton Hears a Who, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas) than to the old Petticoat Junction/Beverly Hillbillies sitcom reference to the sleepy little town of Hooterville.
  • Quote:
    ...the old Petticoat Junction/Beverly Hillbillies sitcom reference to the sleepy little town of Hooterville
    I'm old .... I get it

• I'm old too, I can't think of Pettycoat Junction without thinking of the Beverly Hillbillies and Green Acres, because once they went to syndication, they were often shown in tandem.

I didn't like Pettycoat Junction as much as the other two, but I watched it anyway because it was always sandwiched between the other two. The only character I liked on PJ was the dog.