Met my first mini-goal! 25# gone forever!

• I met my first mini-goal today! I've lost 25# since April 8th when I decided to stop sitting around feeling depressed and eating, over both family and health issues. I was down to 198# just a little over a year ago, but gained 50# doing emotional eating and feeling like just giving up. Oh! and also my bmi has now moved from obese class II to obese class I.....next stop going from obese I to simply overweight!
  • Congratulations very well done! I'm barely into Obese class II myself. Obese class I is my next goal as well, thanks for motivating me today with your great news
  • Way to go Cincorn! Your positive attitude keeps me going on so many days!
  • Congratulations on your success! Keep up the great work.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congratz!!! You are an inspiration and keep it up!!!

• Awesome. Great job, great attitude.
  • Congrats on your weight loss! Where can I find the classifications for obesity, I'd like to know where I am? Thanks in advance!
  • Bravo!! Great progress!! Keep it up!! Much luck with your continue efforts!!
  • jm474 - just google bmi obesity classifications, you should find the info.

I am at -35 lb.s as of today, August 7th, since beginning on April 8th. 35# in 4 months is not too shabby for an old gal. (I'm 54) Of course a recent bout with acute pancreatitis and 6 days in the hospital with nothing but ice chips probably boosted the weight loss on the scales. I DO NOT recommend this method of weight loss!
  • Congratulations! Great job :-)