3 NSV's in One Workout- Finally...Some Positivity!

• Hey everyone!

As most of you know, I've had a rough week with injury pain! When my ankle starts hurting, I start thinking "pfft...it's hopeless...I'll never love exercise, etc". I tried No More Trouble Zones in May but just couldn't get into it!

After a few days of procrastinating, I FINALLY started Jillian's Ripped in 30, since I loved the Shred so much. Here are the 3 NSV's I encountered in that 30 minute slice of heaven!

#1- I think I enjoy Jillian! I HATE the 40 minute workouts and don't enjoy them, but hey, if I love the 20 minute ones, that's a success! I love the feeling of sweat and I am glad that even though I can't own all forms of exercise like I want, I can still be fit. After all, I lost the first 40 lbs with the same injury...so I am getting my groove back!

#2- A few minutes in I felt a breeze near my...um...shall we say..."undercarriage?" I love to work out in inappropriate short shorts (that are so short they even get me in trouble at camp once!) Anyway, these shorts used to be super tight...like cut off the thigh like a tourniquet tight. But, now they are loose around my thigh, letting a swift summer wind dance about my lady bits.

#3- I upped my calories by 200 this week and I am really feeling more energetic already. I log my calories on a little chart I make every month and I went to write down my eaten calories and my workout calories. I plugged in my 30 minutes of circuit training and I was off by 100 cals! I GET TO EAT EVEN MORE! Thank you, Jillian, for this blueberry and flax seed bowl of deliciousness on my lap.

And, of course, for the vag breeze

Cheers to getting optimistic about this journey again!!

• Congrats on your breeze!
  • lol! That is hilarious! And a very nice NSV
  • Congrats on awesome breezes and other NSVs
  • Bwahahaha! This post literally had me LOLing. Congrats!

Loving the 20 minute workout is a pretty awesome start! I bet you'll be loving the 40 in no time!
  • Love your posts, Northernchick!! You crack me up!! Congrats on your NSVs!!
  • ROFL! I may need to try some short shorts in the near future Talk about some fun motivation!
  • Quote:

Congrats on your breeze!
    yea that!
  • Lmao! I'm sure Jillian would approve
    Have you ever listened to her podcast? It's pretty good.